• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

moose hunt /MV get together 2010

Armada

Congrats on your success Snoplay! Beautiful country, big game, MV's, good friends, and the smell of gun powder... can't ask for a better trip than that!
I like the fact all the trucks are set up for swingfires too. Thanks for sharing the pics!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Snoplay,

I love the shots you guys (who is your buddy with the other truck from Alaska? I can't remember his username) always post of your trips. The shot of the deuce with the 105 crossing the river is just awesome-"have deuce-Will travel :D"

Down here in Atlanta where it was around 90° on Saturday, we're suitably jealous.

snoplay

Scott, sorry I missed you when you came by camp, yep it was a great hunt, we got lucky and got one early in the season then and had 3 down in one hour 4 days later, the weather was way to warm for hunting but great for camping
clinto, one is akrhino, my son jfillman, and our buddy from Juneau and yes a great time was had by all!!!!!

jollyroger

Awesome pics guys. Congrats on your harvest. We have a very tough time getting moose tags here. We have contemplated the Moose and possibly Grizzly up North there. Like the other guys I need to come and see Alaska. Having those spoons on the front of the truck are just too cool. Sweet!!!!