• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTA Swapmeet 2016

acesneights1

I'm gonna be one of the new vendors although it's really just to try and sell off some stuff so may be for this year only. I have a Deuce I am parting out so here's the big stuff I can bring:
Air shift Transfer case
Hood
Side hood panels
Like new radiator
Starter
Fuel tank with pump and brackets
front springs and hangers(can be used to bob a Deuce although I personally find that sacrilegious)
Grille
Steering box/column
Rear springs
Multi fuel turbo manifolds
LDS 5 ton flywheel housing
air cleaner assembly
Drive shafts including jackshaft

catskillpond

My opinion this was a great event awesome people. My only suggestion get 2 young lads put them in a golf cart have them haul parts out to the parking lots and collect tips I would venture to say they would make good money in tips.

emr

aceneights1 >>> Welcome aboard :))) Thank you for coming we appreciate Vendors, Our moto has been since the first show, " If we treat the vendors right all else will follow " It has paid off, We have never raised the rentals NEVER!!!!

We have a fork lift from Thursday on to help unload you and if needed load you back up... Scott or I can help out with running the lift , here's my cell 973 219 4499 If you need anything call, that's 24 hours that week !!! And I do answer it many have used it LOL:)))) Its a big show, We do not pretend to kiss everybody's ass's we cant .... , But we do work freaking hard to put this show on and we will help you as much as we can , that is a promise .

Fred is the guy in charge of Vendors, but Scott and are in charge of site Safety and Display, So moving stuff for you is our deal, And we are ready to help bring stuff for your customers out to the parking lot, We also have 8 Golf carts running around that are there to help also, Just call me and Scott and I are on it :))) Thank You for coming we hope you sell everything !!

Last edited:

emr

catskillpond... YES WE DO THAT we need to get it known more, From the first show we have helped vendors unload and load and load customers..... That's why we have the fork lift every year since the first, It does a lot for a lot !!! Its a big show and we are seeing many dont know we do that, WE DO NOT let cars or trucks move around during the show at all , we cant , WE DO HAVE golf carts and the LIFT !!!!

Call me 973 219 4499, or just ask at the gate, You need to speak to Bill !! at the gate He is the boss there, We all have or place and we all work hard to help.

ALSO let me be very open about the fact we rent space for vendors to vend, When some people try to sell out of there trucks in the display field its just wrong period. It is not allowed and never ever has been. Anyone is welcome to bring stuff in the parking lot and load to some one else we don't care as long as you are careful We understand people do that, >>> I have at other shows years past. << We will in fact help with the fork lift EVEN OUT THERE!!!! And have done it, For the nice and fair people we will bend wayyyy over backwards to help, and that is well known...

((( Oh just an fyi, the same guys who started this show still run it, ALL rules are the same from the first show. )))

Last edited:

bonedoc

I plan on attending and bringing my deuce to the show. Anyone have a 5spd trans available that would be a good candidate for a rebuild? A transfer case? I'd like to pull my trans this summer, redo the rear main, new clutch and freshen it up. I thought about just rebuilding my trans but I found that on the rear bottom rear of my trans case it looks as though a repair had been done to it so instead I figured if I could find a reasonably priced donor I would rebuild that and just swap it in.
The transfer case is another thing. Mine works well, just seeps fluid pretty good. I'm considering skipping that and maybe just replacing whatever seals I can access with it in the truck. Figured I'd put a feeler out and see what's available.

Thanks

dstang97

I plan on attending and bringing my deuce to the show. Anyone have a 5spd trans available that would be a good candidate for a rebuild? A transfer case? I'd like to pull my trans this summer, redo the rear main, new clutch and freshen it up. I thought about just rebuilding my trans but I found that on the rear bottom rear of my trans case it looks as though a repair had been done to it so instead I figured if I could find a reasonably priced donor I would rebuild that and just swap it in.
The transfer case is another thing. Mine works well, just seeps fluid pretty good. I'm considering skipping that and maybe just replacing whatever seals I can access with it in the truck. Figured I'd put a feeler out and see what's available.

Thanks
acesneights should have everything

lpcoating

Supporting Vendor
I'll be there with M151 panels again. I enjoy going to this show as it's a very nice facility and I like the fact that they have people keep an eye on things overnight. See you there.

Guy

acesneights1

Thanks
I have an air shift Transfer case. Condition is unknown as I got the truck with a blown clutch and could not drive it.
I sold the transmission already. Also have a complete set of Deuce driveshafts.

bonedoc

I have an air shift Transfer case. Condition is unknown as I got the truck with a blown clutch and could not drive it.
I sold the transmission already. Also have a complete set of Deuce driveshafts.
Thanks, I'll keep you posted. Not sure if I'm going to rebuild the transfer case or not. I may just replace as many seals as possible and run it. I had a member contact me with a NOS trans that I'm going to grab.

Elideclan2

I have a fiberglass 923 hardtop that has been professionally linex'ed
new rear window installed. Top never mounted. I can bring to the show.
Best reasonal offer.

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have NIB NOS AS3916 SINCGAR antennas. They include the base, whip and some hardware. These look good on any HMMWV. We have 12 of them. $250 OBO, can bring to show.

If you need any M54 series parts, just ask.

acesneights1

I have NIB NOS AS3916 SINCGAR antennas. They include the base, whip and some hardware. These look good on any HMMWV. We have 12 of them. $250 OBO, can bring to show.

If you need any M54 series parts, just ask.
Air cleaner elbow on the fender ?

Elideclan2

I have a nos battery relocation kit for the m923 series of trucks. The kit is complete with all parts to install. Pics available on request. I can bring to the show.

country

Supporting Vendor
Last edited:

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have a M151 Hard Top with doors, rear panels, mounts and hardware. It was removed from one of my jeeps by the previous owner. It has NOS insulation inside. It needs a paint job but that is all. Can bring to the show for $140. It will be dissembled. I can get it out of storage to get pictures.

Armored top Grille for the HMMWV, NOS $300

If you have a spare tire carrier and want to tow a M101A2/A3 series trailer you need a pintle extension we have atleast 5 still in the crate. I put them on my truck and they are great to have. $275

We have 4 takeoff HMMWV hoods. They may have some minor damage. We can put these on these on the goose neck of our trailer. Some my have the grille, a light, etc $200 Each.

We also have a HMMWV brushguard used, Front and rear light bar, NOS, and other. I need to check weather they are HID and Halogens

Also have a bunch of other M151/M35 parts in addition to extra copies of Operator manuals for trucks, just ask. I know fo the top of my head we have an M915A1 Op, M35A2 Op, and more.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks