• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTA Swapmeet 2016

HAWKMAN

I can bring Humvee soft doors (camo) if anyone is in need...can also make a deal on two door soft tops if any interest.....

acesneights1

I have NIB NOS AS3916 SINCGAR antennas. They include the base, whip and some hardware. These look good on any HMMWV. We have 12 of them. $250 OBO, can bring to show.

If you need any M54 series parts, just ask.
Need a J bolt for an M52a1 spare tire rack.
nsn 5306-740-9533

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can look for you but the spare tire carrier on this truck is designed to carry 1400:20 old style tires. Can you post a pic so I know what I am looking for?

Thanks

glivdub03

I have a 1971 m35a2 for sale with winch, aluminum mechanics work box in bed. Trucks in great shape needs some minor paint work comes with good nj title runs and drives. message me about price thanks!

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WTT US Military Uniforms

I am looking to trade my kid size fatigues for bigger if any of the vendors are interested. These are in good condition, machine washed, and have been in my closet for the past 3 years free of any rodent damage. I never wore these in the dirt, mud, etc. I am looking to trade for bigger sizes. I have as follows:

New Style camo pants; Size Medium to Regular

New Style camo jacket; Size Large-Short

Old Style Camo pants; X Small- Regular

Old Style camo jacket; Small-Short Note: The left sleeve has a red, white and blue American flag patch stitched on.

Thanks!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it too late to reserve a spot? I could use a weekend off and need to part with a lot of stuff and make room in the shed. :)

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was on mtaswapmeet.com the other day and I think I saw something about them having a few spaces left.

LanceRobson

Is it too late to reserve a spot? I could use a weekend off and need to part with a lot of stuff and make room in the shed. :)
Mike, Ed and I have three indoor spaces (90') in one of the sheds. Due to a late schedule change I won't be there as I'm teaching a hunter ed class (2nd time in three years there was a hunter ed conflict). As things developed, Ed may now be in North Carolina and unable to attend, too. Chris will be there and I'll have him keep in touch with you as things develop.

Best regards to all,

Lance

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike, Ed and I have three indoor spaces (90') in one of the sheds. Due to a late schedule change I won't be there as I'm teaching a hunter ed class (2nd time in three years there was a hunter ed conflict). As things developed, Ed may now be in North Carolina and unable to attend, too. Chris will be there and I'll have him keep in touch with you as things develop.

Best regards to all,

Lance
Many thanks for the heads up, Lance! I talked to Chris before and looks like we'll be sharing the spot!

First time back to MTA since 2010, I'm pretty excited! Now let's hope nothing last minute comes up that screws with the master plans!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks