• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV Artwork

Can you make one on its side with the exhaust all bashed in ?
If you can't find the pic in question on this site, you got some issues. I can't count how many threads it is in.
As promised, here is Gimp's overturned Deuce. [thumbzup] FYE (for your enjoyment) and for Westy. I guess it's ok to dedicate it to Gimp too. :lol:

Attachments

Danger Ranger

Nope, Righteeyy. What makes you ask?
I thought I detected a hint of graphite dust, or smearing. Us lefties tend to do that when writing or drawing. As the left hand slides across the page marking, the lead its sliding over smears, and gets on the side of the hand. It is then smeared on the paper everytime the hand is set down. I am one of the few.

It is almost, BUT NOT QUITE, a shame the english language goes from left to right instead of right to left like some, I believe Arabic is an example, which is why I said NOT QUITE...

Anyhow, ok then, thanks.

Danger Ranger

You certainly do have a gift, you whipped that up pretty quick, would have taken at least a day or two before I would bother to post the new one...

Tlauden

Sweet drawings, you are very talented to be able to do all that free hand, I tried drawing a deuce once... And let's just say it wasn't pretty hahaha, anyhow, keep up the good work [thumbzup]

OEFISHER

You need to think about the T-shirt idea. I would take at least a couple. Ya never know when a new occupation is going to sneak up on you! You could at least make some fun money for additional MV purchases.

Well it seems the general consensus is; everyone wants T-shirts.

I am going to have a few samples printed up, which one would you guys like to see made up as a shirt? Also, is it ok to use the SS logo or should I hold off on that?

OEFISHER

Personally either one of the Deuce ones would be fine with me. As for the SS logo, I sure the mods will chime in on that one. Other than that just let me know how to order!![thumbzup]

Danger Ranger

I second the checking with the mods, or maybe even Chris himself.

Price it out, show us the sample, and let us know more on ordering!

I vote the second Deuce image, and maybe Gimpy needs his own "special" shirt...

powerhouseduece

That is some top notch work. You thing that you would be able to make some cartoons? I think one with Gimp rollin his truck would be funny. A new version of the ps magazines would be cool too.

I wish I could draw like that!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks