• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV Artwork

91W350

Saw this today and it surely did not help my lost love any.... The classic M715. A mechanical disaster, but my favorite eye candy of military trucks. They just need a little mechanical help! Glen

Attachments

Danger Ranger

Hahaha!! Thats pretty good mdmorgan! YOu just sat down and derw that on your tool box rear??? Are you going to fill in hte rest, or is it "done"? Thats neat!

oddshot

Saw this today and it surely did not help my lost love any.... The classic M715. A mechanical disaster, but my favorite eye candy of military trucks. They just need a little mechanical help! Glen
Yep.

Them and flat fendered Wep Carriers.

*sigh*

Be still my beatin' heart.

oddshot

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
I add to it here and there every once in a while, but it would take weeks to fill in and I would have to use a paint pen because the red background of the box changes the color of sharpie.

srodocker

nice!!! i will defiantly order shirts! shoot It would be awesome to have a singled out deuce on the front with cargo cover :jumpin:. how much they run? you should try to work for a car company when the have a vision for a new design.

jamesfrom180

Found out my cheep digital camera has a "Line" effect burried down in its little brain. You take a picture and it converts to a sketch. No where near as nice as Mcgregor's handy work, but allows me to get a quick sketch to play with latter with my own hand. Its a really cool tool when doing line work like yours.

Keep up the good work!!! I especially like the ext-cab concept drawing. You could be a valuable resource here! Be easier to explain to the finance (wife) dept. what I want on the next project with visuals.rofl