• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV Vandalism

Dodge man

A 4 camera system, with a 500gb dvr can be had for less than 500 bucks. Call me paranoid, but it beats paying one deductible.
Sorry to hear about your trouble. FWIW I just got the new Costco ad paper and they have a 16 camera surveillance system with 16 day/night cameras and a DVR with a 1 tB HD for $699 after rebate. I really should get one for my place too. I think that price is good until may 18th.

Biggles

I can only hope this is an isolated incident. Regardless there is a ton of new security going up around my Place driveway motion alarms security lights trail cameras and the heightened neighborhood watch program to start with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks