• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Bobbed Deuce is almost done

MO MV man

With your creativity and ability, you're making a seriously "spartan and heavy duty" rig into a.......dare I say it.......liveable, cushy alternative to mega-dollar "cowboy Cadillac's"!

Being able to look at the M35, see the need, plan for the upgrade and execute it is nothing less than Chip Foose, RobR.

The facilities you have are to die for, man.

I'm half tempted to drive over and visit you, see the M35 (and go for a ride! :jumpin:) and the faciilities you have.

How how far from here is Tulsa? :mrgreen:

Viper350

8:00 p.m. on Discovery, "American Deuce" On tonights show, Robar senior shows the rest of the gang how the prototype self-leveling air suspension system will work on the Deuce...rofl

robr

8:00 p.m. on Discovery, "American Deuce" On tonights show, Robar senior shows the rest of the gang how the prototype self-leveling air suspension system will work on the Deuce...rofl
Robr Senior Im only 37 and do you think I could do this build if I had Kids :-D

robr

you don't look like the evil genius I pictured...how about a picture of your pretty truck getting muddy?
I have been trying to get that picture myself it just hasn't worked out yet
all the mud I have had a chance to play in was not picture worthy :cry:

lol well by buddy's would say the evil part is right

ALFA2

robr, great work, the windows are moving quick and sure, not strained and choppy like some others that I have seen installed from a kit. Also, does the under hood insulation help with the engine noise a little or is it a heat issue?

Thanks.

ALFA2

jbingvtx

I believe I'm going to copy your gauge lights. During my deuce recovery I realized quickly why you did that....those little red bulbs are worthless. Do your LEDs have the dim and bright settings?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks