• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M109A3 RV Project Blog

SSG ALBANESE

Wow... Well I just spent a 1/4 of the day reading all 7 pages of this. I absolutly love it. Thank you for posting this. Great build, and I would love to show my girl friend. I let her drive the CUCV and now she just keeps asking to use that instead of the Duramax lol.

Are you still in Santa Cruz? I live in Seaside (Monterey) and have been trying to find a local Deuce buddy. PM me or send me a text 831-324-3267. I may be of use for a recovery... cheaper than a tow truck and may have some parts to share with you.

I'm sorry to hear about their trouble, but at least they have a good story to tell now. Seriously who would try to rob someone with a deuce in the driveway and a motorcycle in the bedroom? I enjoyed the reenactment for the video as well! Hope they catch the second guy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks