• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M35A2: Number 1

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is not the only one. The Multifuel battle occurred on a separate thread as well.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ya'll are glutin for punishment bringing this thread back to the top :wink:.

I guess Kenny is looking for a reason to fire the popcorn machine back up :-D.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Actually, you have to give credit where credit is due. He did research on his own, and posted in another thread that it is in fact a multifuel w/o the fdc. That takes guts.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are right about that, GR.

I learned a lot about deuces from this thread. for example, I learned there's a dispenser located on the dash that looks like an ashtray.

Rick

jasonjc

Why was this even brought back to life. Do pepole even look at the date of stuff. To tell some one they are right 2-3 year after the fact???????????:deadhorse:fat lady sings:deadhorse:fat lady sings

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks