• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M915

Joshua3330

Hello there, new to this group hoping I could get some help, got a 1984 915A1 that’s got a headlight issue. Changed the switch out and I can get the passenger side tow work sometimes and the drivers side is very very dim, put a meter to it and it’s only getting about 5v. Put a new breaker on, new relay, new bus bar under the light itself, and put new lights on. My last guess is there is something wrong with the wiring harness itself. Has anyone dealt with something like this before?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello there, new to this group hoping I could get some help, got a 1984 915A1 that’s got a headlight issue. Changed the switch out and I can get the passenger side tow work sometimes and the drivers side is very very dim, put a meter to it and it’s only getting about 5v. Put a new breaker on, new relay, new bus bar under the light itself, and put new lights on. My last guess is there is something wrong with the wiring harness itself. Has anyone dealt with something like this before?
Problem is likely in the bulkhead connector located at the fender.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
are you talking about the connector right below the steering column?
There are 3 connectors for the headlights.

- At the firewall just behind the motor.
- at the rear of the fender right where it meets the cab
- behind the Headlight bucket is a connection bar that separates and distributes power.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks