• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M915

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Ok so the oil filters and fuel filters are painted does anyone no the part # there is 2 oil and what looks like a fuel filter but also painted thx

Fuel filters can be FS1212 or FS1000 depending on what micron you want

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

Fuel filters can be FS1212 or FS1000 depending on what micron you want
Thank you sir - for the M915 Parts List.
Now I just need the 915 that would use those parts...

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Here is a build thread so you know what is and isn't gonna break in the long run.

Also a 915A1 with 445 65 22.5 steers and 12R24.5 Goodyear G177 drives

Attachments

panzerwillie

I pick up the filters today and the fan switch NO 190 degree will try to work on it this weekend and will soon prepare for painting... of course it rains everyday here for the next few months maybe will wait for fall to paint...

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking good. So what are you going to pull with it. When I had my first 915 is was going to delete the engine coolant to fuel line heat exchanger that is under the cab driver side. Being in FL myself not worried about gelling fuel. Thought about just getting rid of it or a fuel cooler in it's place but trade the truck before I did the mod.

panzerwillie

Good information did not know it had one , have not look under truck but hopping this weekend , not sure weather I make it a dump truck or keep like that and run a dump trailer but will see once the Allison 4500RDS is inn it with the wet kit , may still strech the frame and drop a third axle also but a length that I would be able to put a dump body on it , either way looking by summer next year...

panzerwillie

Ok so there was never a 17 digit vin # very interesting the title has it ,will see what the tag agency has to say about I have to bring the truck to them to do title transfer...

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Ok so there was never a 17 digit vin # very interesting the title has it ,will see what the tag agency has to say about I have to bring the truck to them to do title transfer...
They probably used the registration # followed by the serial #. That's 16 but not what all states do. In TN I can give it any vin # I want 4 to 17 digits if it's beyond 15years.

panzerwillie

Ok thank you for the information will probably do that with in the next month , want to go over the truck and do some fuel mods and some more gauges just for a start...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks