• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new M16A2 Half Track

AZDeuce

I will bet that that was never a M3 or M3A1, I believe all M16A2s were rebuilt from original M16s. I've seen two other M16A2s in person and they were both originally M16s. I'd say sell the pulpit mount as they are a high priced item, and get a quad mount for it.

That is a GREAT find, it has all the instruments, and they look in good shape, the fueltanks/covers are homebuilt, there are better reproductions and original ones out there. give it a sandblast and repaint, and you will have one cherry halftrack.

Congratulations on your new acquisition.

saddamsnightmare

June 2nd, 2010.

Truely the luck of the Irish.......! :drool::drool::drool::drool:
A very nice find and a true discussion piece. I didn't know that there were half tracks out there that looked that good.......

Good Luck on the new machine.:beer:

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
your track is an original m16, If it was a m3 it would not have the folding armor. Post over on the G503 in the tracked section. A little more knowledge over there about HTs.

dcbrown

What an incredible find!

That is absolutely awesome. I would love to have one and hope to get one some day. You should be ecstatic!!!!! That's gorgeous.