• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new M16A2 Half Track

AZDeuce

I will bet that that was never a M3 or M3A1, I believe all M16A2s were rebuilt from original M16s. I've seen two other M16A2s in person and they were both originally M16s. I'd say sell the pulpit mount as they are a high priced item, and get a quad mount for it.

That is a GREAT find, it has all the instruments, and they look in good shape, the fueltanks/covers are homebuilt, there are better reproductions and original ones out there. give it a sandblast and repaint, and you will have one cherry halftrack.

Congratulations on your new acquisition.

saddamsnightmare

June 2nd, 2010.

Truely the luck of the Irish.......! :drool::drool::drool::drool:
A very nice find and a true discussion piece. I didn't know that there were half tracks out there that looked that good.......

Good Luck on the new machine.:beer:

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
your track is an original m16, If it was a m3 it would not have the folding armor. Post over on the G503 in the tracked section. A little more knowledge over there about HTs.

dcbrown

What an incredible find!

That is absolutely awesome. I would love to have one and hope to get one some day. You should be ecstatic!!!!! That's gorgeous.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks