• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new to me 002A's

dangier

OK guys, need a little advice here. Installing a checked out ip that storeman did for me (thanks storeman). In completing the spill tests, I keep coming up with the timing being 1 1/2 lines under the pc mark. Currently have a #12 button installed. I do have a #1 button available. Question is-with the flow stopping under the pc mark as viewed in the window, do I need to increase (like #13), or decrease (like #1), the button. It does run as is, but sounds different.
Thanks
David

Jimc

Off hand i dont know which way you need to go but you do need to move 3 button sizes. Each step in size mives 1/2 mark

dangier

Ok, I think I have it now. Mep 002A has a #1 button installed. On a spill test, the flow stops 1 1/2 marks under the pc mark. Reading the TM, this means three button sizes too small. I need to up-size to a 14 or P button.

Anyone have a 14 or P button they wish to part with?

This seems to me that this machine was not timed right from the get-go or has been messed with. The ip and button came with this machine. Not surprising.

storeman

David,
I wondered when you said #12. I thought #1 was with it and went back to you. But, now that you have flow timed, you know where to go next. Sorry, I have no 14 or P buttons.
Jerry

dangier

Jerry,
The #14 button was on the pump I had switched to get the second unit running. That was also 1 1/2 marks under pc when I checked it yesterday. Unit ran and carried a load very well.
Is Ambac the best/only source for buttons?
Thanks,
David

Isaac-1

There also is / was a seller on ebay that offered them at a discount below what Ambac sells to the public, as I recall it is a fairly misleading ad with a picture of pump, but selling just the button

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Ok, I think I have it now. Mep 002A has a #1 button installed. On a spill test, the flow stops 1 1/2 marks under the pc mark. Reading the TM, this means three button sizes too small. I need to up-size to a 14 or P button.

Anyone have a 14 or P button they wish to part with?

This seems to me that this machine was not timed right from the get-go or has been messed with. The ip and button came with this machine. Not surprising.
Is this the 1.09 pump that had the #1 button?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks