• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Jersey April 26 and 27th, 2014 Military Vehicle Show and Swap Meet.

jatonka

Looking for an immersion heater that works in a steel can to heat water for KP duty. One of my friends at all of the shows told me he had some new and reasonably priced last year. Now I can't remember who it was and I need one. If you have one for sale, please PM me with price, John T

Will be at the show on Friday, Sat., and Sun. I have some M35 parts for sale and some heavy items that I can deliver to the show if there is a need for them.

M35 Trans Good - $600
M35 Transfer Case Good- $550
M35 Desert Tan Softop NOS - $375
Nice Take off Fuel Tank - $325
Bobber Kit - $650
Cab Stripped - $400

If interested PM me and we can set something up. Thanks

JL

M114

New Jersey MTA Show April 26 and 27th.

Hi John,
Although I am not the one that had the Immersion heaters,
I am looking forward to seeing you at the Show John.
We always have a great time there.
I spoke to Vinnie and he will be there also.
Pat Lombardi
M114

Looking for an immersion heater that works in a steel can to heat water for KP duty. One of my friends at all of the shows told me he had some new and reasonably priced last year. Now I can't remember who it was and I need one. If you have one for sale, please PM me with price, John T

LiqTenEXp

1) LiqTenExp - 1985 AMG M923
2) aheilmann68 1966 M35A2 Bobber
3) aheilmann68 1984 M923A1
4) aheilmann68 1991 M923A2 Bobber
5) aheilmann68 (friend) 1985 M931 bobber and Schutt Industries Self Loading trailer
6) Timberwolf22 - M35a3 with S280 shelter
7) glivdub03 - M923A1 Gun Truck
8) Irishvin - M1008A1 and M1009 usmc
9) PlethoraofGuns - M1031
10) MadCat2 - M936 Wrecker
11) Evil Dr. Porkchop - CUCV II
12) Corvette1974 - M1028
13)
14)
15)

aheilmann68

Ill be floating around between trucks and my table 0-44. Plan on going up tomorrow to get some stuff up there. Also cut a few sets of Multifuel air compressor wrenches if people are looking for them and I have a 24V dump hoist kit for sale also.

dougco1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
May have the wife talked in to going. Never been there before and plan on driving my M1009 down from central NY Saturday morning and returning Saturday evening. Do we park in the main lot as a visitor or are we allowed to park in the display area for the day as a short time visitor?

dougco1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mil vehicles on display are waved through to the field. Idle speed only. Depends on how short the time. Talk to the gate people. Stay a long time.

Steve
Thanks Steve, Hope to see you all there. Should be rolling in about 9:30 am Saturday.

Doug

HAWKMAN

I'll throw one in the trailer today, new in crate, $25.00.I will be down tomorrow around noonish....Dan

irishvin

anyone need any tires for cucv (not m1009size) got a set 265 75 16 good year wranglers. i know there a lil bigger let me know ill bring them also have non stock rims for m1009. seats for m1009 also have
just pm if interested so ill know if to bring them or not thanks
-vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks