• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New post button to include classified ads, vote now.

Should the classifieds posts roll into the new post button searches?

• Yes

Votes: 48 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 40 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

greenjeepster

No. One vote. Majority rules. That's the fairest way of addressing it. I could just as easily say "nope, going to do it this way" and be done with it. But I wanted to allow everyone their say.
We need to form an Electoral College, divide the forum up into districts, and have a 2/3 majority to pass.

I am officially running for the congressional seat for the Northeast chapter.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
No. One vote. Majority rules. That's the fairest way of addressing it. I could just as easily say "nope, going to do it this way" and be done with it. But I wanted to allow everyone their say.
After looking at the poll, it looks like vote rigging, I heard that the YES people had shovels on there shoulders headed to the GRAVEYARD, also the YESERS were REjoining SS so thay could vote a SECOND time, and if that was not bad enough, the tally was rigged so as not to count 1 in 3 NO votes. and on top of all this the FL. vote was not counted.

DUE to the apparent BLATANT vote FRAUD, I believe the the vote should be REDONE only this time under INTERNATIONAl , MVPA, and G503 SUPERVISION

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After looking at the poll, it looks like vote rigging, I heard that the YES people had shovels on there shoulders headed to the GRAVEYARD, also the YESERS were REjoining SS so thay could vote a SECOND time, and if that was not bad enough, the tally was rigged so as not to count 1 in 3 NO votes. and on top of all this the FL. vote was not counted.

DUE to the apparent BLATANT vote FRAUD, I believe the the vote should be REDONE only this time under INTERNATIONAl , the MVPA, or G503 SUPERVISION
All because somebody didn't think their classified ad got enough traffic .

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter

DUE to the apparent BLATANT vote FRAUD, I believe the the vote should be REDONE only this time under INTERNATIONAl , MVPA, and G503 SUPERVISION
I believe we should bring in Jimmy Carter to oversee the vote. :razz::razz::razz:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial

I believe we should bring in Jimmy Carter to oversee the vote. :razz::razz::razz:
Na, he is to old, any number over 5 he forgets 1, so we would be back to square one, plus no sure he would be quilfied

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I can assure you, no vote tampering has happened. I can also provide a listing of who voted what if there's any questioning of my actions. I assume this was a joke, but I'm very much on the straight and narrow when it comes to ethics.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I can assure you, no vote tampering has happened. I can also provide a listing of who voted what if there's any questioning of my actions. I assume this was a joke, but I'm very much on the straight and narrow when it comes to ethics.
I can ASSURE you that there was NO question of your ethics, I'm UPSET that the YESers will do anything to get a YES vote and did not allow the FL. vote, all the while forcing the allow of the Cal. vote, as a side note, by beating the NOers to the graveyards, the NOers had to RESORT to hanging out at the MORGUE so as to get the vote before the YESers at the graveyard

Last edited:

greenjeepster

I have a location in the midwest chapter as well, can I vote a second time now? These voting systems can't be trusted, when I clicked NO I think I saw the yes vote go up.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
MY friend Mr Spell Check said I was right in the spelling, It would hurt the feelings of MR. S.C. If I did not follow his RECOMENDATIONS, and trust me, YOU do NOT want me to hurt the feelings of Mr. S.C.
Wrong time of the year to end up on Mr Santa Claus's naughty list.

?
AS far a being on MR Santas naughty list, My permanent list number is 5, it is MR. Spell Check I do NOT want to OFFEND, because if you think my spelling is bad now, wait to you see how bad it is when MR. S.C. REFUESES to HELP

EDIT-- YESers go on the NAUGHTY list as soon as thay vote YES, if you are going to vote YES, I would wait till after CHRISTMAS to vote, that way you stay off the list till AFTER SANTA makes his visit,, also will give SANTA almost a year to FORGET the YES vote

Last edited:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
NOers need to vote, this is a GET OFF YOUR A$$ and VOTE CALL, make Santa happy, make your WIFE, kIDS, GRANDKIDS , NEIGHBORE happy, for the GOOD of the INTERNET world VOTE NO
VOTE NO
VOTE NO
VOTE NO
VOTE NO
VOTE NO
VOTE NO

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NOers need to vote, this is a GET OFF YOUR A$$ and VOTE CALL, make Santa happy, make your WIFE, kIDS, GRANDKIDS , NEIGHBORE happy, for the GOOD of the INTERNET world VOTE NO
VOTE NO
VOTE NO
VOTE NO
VOTE NO
VOTE NO
VOTE NO
It.s pretty sad it looks like this will be decided by less than one-half of one percent of the membership.

greenjeepster

Can we see the public record of the vote? I think if we are going to get beat, the record should be open to the public. I know mods can edit poll results. I have seen it done before.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Can we see the public record of the vote? I think if we are going to get beat, the record should be open to the public. I know mods can edit poll results. I have seen it done before.
There is NO need for that, though I will REMIND SANTA about ALL the YESers next year, so he can INVESTAGATE and sees who gets a lump of coal

Status
Not open for further replies.