• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New post button to include classified ads, vote now.

Should the classifieds posts roll into the new post button searches?

• Yes

Votes: 48 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 40 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
NOers need to vote, this is a GET OFF YOUR A$$ and VOTE CALL, make Santa happy, make your WIFE, kIDS, GRANDKIDS , NEIGHBORE happy, for the GOOD of the INTERNET world VOTE NO
VOTE NO
VOTE NO
VOTE NO
VOTE NO
VOTE NO
VOTE NO

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll be removing the changes tomorrow so everything rolls into the new posts button.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can we see the public record of the vote? I think if we are going to get beat, the record should be open to the public. I know mods can edit poll results. I have seen it done before.
The public record is right there with the pole. Says yes=49 and no=40. The admin and mods didn't need this pole to make a decision, it was incorporated in an effort to let the masses decide. Now you want to call out the mods on it? If the mods wanted it to go one way, we could have done that without a pole. Who got beat? The minority.

ODdave

Just read through the last few pages of this thread..... Not what I expected to see. Are you guys kidding me? This much of an upset over simple classifed adds? The way I see it the guys that are selling stuff using the adds seem to be contributing more to the site anyways by paying there dues2cents Also by having them pay it weeds some of the crap out.......

P.S. Im not shy, I voted YES and dont really care who knows it.....

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I believe NO, but I was having fun, hope it brought a few smiles, :D

I agree with Kenny and Patracy, thay can do what is needed :beer:

AS a side note SANTA has a list of the YESers for coal delivery next year, yes I a'm a sore looser :sad:

ODdave

Ironicaly, I need some coal. Its hard to come by around here and I am running low. I dont use the forge often but will be needing it soon.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I must disagree. The corporate approach would have simply been, enact change as the corporation sees fit. I gave it up to a vote here over a week. How the heck is that corporate greed? I thought that was a democratic approach? Perhaps this should be done more militarily, orders come from the owner solely and the staff acts directly upon them? I took on the classified redo. We've had so many problems with the classifieds in the past, I wanted to strive for a system that the masses would utilize and enjoy. That's why I offered this up to a vote.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't think Steel Soldiers has changed too much. The membership, however, has changed a bunch. I'm constantly amazed at what the membership complains about. Narcissism run amuck. FWIW I voted YES for those running a tally.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Recovry4x4;1017419[B said:
]I don't think Steel Soldiers has changed too much. The membership, however, has changed a bunch. I'm constantly amazed at what the membership complains about[/B]. Narcissism run amuck. FWIW I voted YES for those running a tally.
Now ain't that just the truth!!!:deadhorse::beer:

Bighurt

I don't think Steel Soldiers has changed too much. The membership, however, has changed a bunch. I'm constantly amazed at what the membership complains about. Narcissism run amuck. FWIW I voted YES for those running a tally.
I find the complaints fall on par with the thought process much of America seams to have these days. Common sense is extinct, and there seams to be nothing of logic and sensible thought.

I only have one complaint about SS and this topic isn't one of them. I voted no and stated my previous reason's but would like to amend my thought process. Perhaps wanted ads could make the cut vs all classifieds period.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Hope you have a use for COAL in FL. :D

poppop

It.s pretty sad it looks like this will be decided by less than one-half of one percent of the membership.

What this says to me is that the other 99.9999999 % don't care either way. But then that is the way it is in our political elections also. Then the ones that did not vote Bit$h about the outcome. I just find it amazing the things we can find to make such a big deal about. Sheesh, don't you guys have a truck to work on or something>>:p

3dAngus

Can't wait for them to close this thread and move on. Amazing how something so simple can turn out to be so complicated. Just Do It!

Status
Not open for further replies.