• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New restoration project M100 "Tubby" 9.6.14

zout

Got Tubby undercoated today - got all the reflector housing in flat black - Swiss as I understand has some Cooper tires headed this way so we'll see what we have here in a couple days and get them mounted up.

Its probably going to cost him a little more as now I have to mix up some more chit German Brown poopo paint just to be able to spray paint on the new tires :jumpin::papabear::cookoo:rofl

zout

Tubby gets new rubber paws on it tomorrow and new tubes. I think I have delved into the Twilight Zone on this project. Been typing Swiss in GERMAN all week on text messages and whoever is with him has to interpret them - OOPS.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tubby gets new rubber paws on it tomorrow and new tubes. I think I have delved into the Twilight Zone on this project. Been typing Swiss in GERMAN all week on text messages and whoever is with him has to interpret them - OOPS.
Guten Morgan! I think the tires will be okay without overspray on them :)

zout

New tires mounted up after a little help from the yard dog dropping the land gear sand pads on the tire to bust the old bead loose - they were on with the grip of god. They finally cried uncle after some abuse to get them busted loose in ole Commander style. Swiss ordered new shocks as well - now its just time to mount everything up.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Outstanding Command Zout!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is really awesome, sweet and totally cool. Big Thanks to your attention to detail, creativity on "We don't need no expensive restoration parts" and perseverance when getting your butt kicked by some old tires.

Hats Off

zout

Well that "bambie" killer COUNT picked up TUBBY today and took a few great pics (which he seemed to eliminate from being able to post up).

It was the first time he saw the trailer since mid-way thought the build - hopefully he liked what he saw or really po'd he had to haul it behind the CUVC ????? see if that slacker posts up his pics.

He has some other follow up work to get done on it @lights - so it may be a tad bit before the end results are posted up. What I saw being prejudice - I likey.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well that "bambie" killer COUNT picked up TUBBY today and took a few great pics (which he seemed to eliminate from being able to post up).

It was the first time he saw the trailer since mid-way thought the build - hopefully he liked what he saw or really po'd he had to haul it behind the CUVC ????? see if that slacker posts up his pics.

He has some other follow up work to get done on it @lights - so it may be a tad bit before the end results are posted up. What I saw being prejudice - I likey.

Well all most 2 years to the date and here are the light pictures and the picture of the new vinyl cover I got for it.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks