• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newer! 2010 GA Rally Multimedia Thread

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yesterday was the first big day, today was huge and tomorrow will be busting at the seams. Folks have been coming in all hours of the day and night. We must be near 50 vehicles and a ton of vendors are here. I just found my camera in the trailer so tomorrow I can take some pics. Wifi is great all over the place, cell service is minimal.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hear are a few pictures from the rally!

Attachments

Last edited:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone knows and can get hold of Papacom/Bill from Ky at the Rally can you tell him to come by my booth with the tents for sell next to wreckerman and the MKT! I have some items for him!

Thanks
Bobby

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks