• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No Voltage/power on 28v gen set

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks! I have to recant on the model. Mine is older, a "WINPOWER G-1528-2A016-1 GENERATOR SET". It is obviously the same basic kind of machine and has the same engine type. My frame is tubular instead of rectangular and it has brushes in the generator unit. It was made in 1958. and has electric start. I bet it has no transistors in the regulator, not on this beast!

I do not know where the toolbox goes, why is is loose, or why there is a label saying the circuit breaker is inside the toolbox when it's plain to see it;s screwed to the back of the regulator. It would be interesting to find the correct TM on it, or at least see how it is supposed to go together. It runs but needs a carb overhaul and a fuel pump rebuild.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks