• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oddball express ii

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chris, I forgot about Chappys electrical box issue. He is in need of NOS power distribution box which was standard for his trailer. I will look around for the parts, what do you have off your box which was discarded..?

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chris, I forgot about Chappys electrical box issue. He is in need of NOS power distribution box which was standard for his trailer. I will look around for the parts, what do you have off your box which was discarded..?
Don,
Thanks for resurecting that "need" for an electrical box.
I'm going to be doing more on the Box Van Trailer in the coming weeks.
Probably starting underneath - Stating with suspension, then brakes, then electical - kinda prioritizing based on the necessary functions. Thankfully, the body is in good shape - she's waterproof and needs only minimal sheetmetal work.

If pics are needed for the electical box, just holler and I'll send/post 'em.

thanks again,
John

ODDBALL007

ok here is some work on the trailer. I started with a window with no glass. i removed the window and thanks to A/C CAGES for the meteal which i have primed and about to install. I also bought a fender for the m818 and removed the drivers side fuel tank to have plug fixed. Pics will follow for fender and tank repair.

Attachments

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you going to straighten the bumper or get a new one? Give the wall a little more room the next time.

I like the trailer mud flaps... [thumbzup]

Just noticed the avitar. Is that your new house Chris?

Nick

WOW, I was following this tread like I am following Rayzors, SHOCKED to see that. PLEASE dont scrap it, someone has GOT to WANT it SOMEWHERE. Thats a shame, Especially with the work youve done to it so far.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Man I wish I had the cash to buy it from you, I would love to have a second one for storage. Sorry to see it go to scrap. Pm me if you still have the small globe lights for the inside of the trailer.

ODDBALL007

I dont want to but have no where close to me to store it.. besides ive grown tired. Didnt realize the work needed to convert. Scrapper offered 1500.. now jus gotta get it there

indy4x4fab

Banned
Hay oddball save all the windows and lights for me. Tax times almost here and I'll have some free money to pay with. The parts would help me finish up my m129.

wareagle1

YOU CAN'T SCRAP IT !
Section 159-16657-898970 of the Steel Soldiers CODE says you have to offer it on classifieds for two months before anything gets scrapped!!!!!!! Give it a chance???? :???:

So I bought the trailer from oddball. We finally got some rain and its leaking like a sieve. I gotta leave for Saudi tomorrow at 2pm I hope the rain stops by morning so I can seal it up before I leave. I think it will work perfect for storage for now. It will need ALOT of work if I turn it into a camper. Some big things would be replace the floor, replace the styrafoam insulation, replace the 2 missing windows, rewire the exterior marker lights. Other then a litte rust and the other problems I mentioned, its in great shape.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks