• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official '15 Ga. Rally Info thread

AMGeneral

In spite of the fact that the Goat and trailer/dually are almost 100% mission capable for the trip,I will not know for sure if I/WE are gonna make it till Oct 15th.

Up until that date,it could go either way.

At any rate,IF I/WE do make it,will their be a wrecker capable of removing an S250 shelter from the Goat and placing it on the trailer till Sat morning?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
In spite of the fact that the Goat and trailer/dually are almost 100% mission capable for the trip,I will not know for sure if I/WE are gonna make it till Oct 15th.

Up until that date,it could go either way.

At any rate,IF I/WE do make it,will their be a wrecker capable of removing an S250 shelter from the Goat and placing it on the trailer till Sat morning?
yes

Rmtaunton

I'll bring my vest, But I can only give direction to crane operater and sure as heck cant flip a burger :)

Last edited:

rebelqwes87

Does anyone who will be attending happen to have the proper puller for the steering wheel on a 939 series truck? If so would you be willing to assist with a project at the rally? I have a new to me steering wheel, just no puller.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Isn't it the standard NSN last four 0020 "goose neck" puller? I'm doing the last four from memory but I think that was it.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the puller, and will pack it with the rest of the "stuff" to go to the Ga Rally.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone got a steering wheel for M923A2 since their is going to be a puller.
Mine is in terrible shape.

profo

Anybody driving from Louisiana and or texas I want to take 927 camper this year and follow whoevers going in military truck.

Marty

Rmtaunton

Anyone near Haileah Florida coming to rally ? I figure it will cost me about 400.00 and 20 hours of driving , but if someone can pick up let me know the 400 is money well spent , about 7 feet by two feet about 500lbs

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gentlemen, Ladies and others, we are 33 days out. Time to confirm your reservations and make your checklist. Please check post one to make sure you know where you are headed.

Rally Swap Thread. Please go back through and note all of the deals you committed to. Square up on arrival as many sellers rely on that money to maintain an even keel. Anyone selling, PLEASE, post a sign or something at your site so you can be found. It just makes sense. Saying your in the Army truck by the tree just won't cut it.

Buying, if your situation changes and you can't complete a deal or can't make the rally, have the common courtesy to contact the seller.

Vendors, please put up a sign identifying who you are. Again, seems like common sense but many just ignore the obvious.

Above all else, prepare for a good time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks