• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official '15 Ga. Rally Info thread

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trail ride leaders I would not mind doing it but do not know the trails that well is there any kind of mapping.
Then I would not be an aggressive leader either
Don't want to tear my truck up by jumping into big mud holes.

walkerhunter

Yes it was a night ride last year...we used to have a entrance from the other side that we could go through any time. ..but it is all washed out.. we tried to reclame it last year but it was to muddy..

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
A tag on each of your vehicles and quarters with your SS username, your real name (first and last) and also a contact number?
Just trying to help, remove if needed
gimpyrobb and I will be by the Mobil BeefCo Headquarters in the vendor field, recruiting banner will be on end of tent this year.
2014 GA Rally (2).jpg 000_0129.jpg

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
2013 spent the whole rally looking for Swiss! Last year every time I turned around there he was.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks