• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 haspin info thread

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Brett, special ed may slow us down some, ED, post up with your thoughts.

I'm hoping to convoy over with some people on Thursday as well, but I have to work midnight shift and I will not even get off work until 0700 and not be home and ready to pull out till 0900...that is, if I have everything packed up the night before. And I'll still be about 1:30 to 1:45 (1030, 1045 hours) to get to Columbus.

hatteras4164

We will be there. Myself and my dad a proud new owner of a 185 w/w The Bobber will also be there. we will arrive on Wednesday and stay till Sunday. Count us in for food.:-D

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
since this is the "Official Haspin Info Thread", how about some info on this food we keep hearing about. Menu, prices?? I know it's still several weeks away, but that would help to make up my mind. I didn't order a Haspin 10 t-shirt because of lack of info (picture of the design), I don't want the food to be the same way.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
scratch that last post....I just re-read the opening thread and saw the section about the menu thread will be posted later

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have seen the pics of the shirt, you will love it.

Why keep this shirt such a secret then....I wanna get one, but I hate to buy things totally site unseen. Plus Westy said they were going to put the order in today at noon. Maybe if they have extras, I'll be able to buy one at the rally.

Last edited:

Stan

Arrive Thursday, leave Sunday, three people, yes on food, M38, M35, & M818.

Anyone bringing MAGNESIUM ??

Is the M38's older brother going to ply in the mud??

If I do it all in one post is it bull****ting?

jdknech

count me in for Saturday, and Sunday if the woman comes, if not Wednesday-Sunday, with a M35, and a land rover, and yes on food for 1, and maybe one more(won't know till the week before on her, gotta love work! lol)

number9

Will be there Wed evening or Thur morning - don't know when we'll leave, prob Sun.
4 people - me, wife and boys (3 & 4)
Will bring our own food.
M35A2 and M105

I will say if you have not eatin at the open air dinner you do not no what your missin those two can cook oh by the way DO NOT FORGET GRITS oooops sorry had to say that .
1 maybe 3 wont no till week before
818 an 105 support trailer
m35/tanker and camper
dont forget if ya need certian parts pm so i can round them up and load them thanks

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We had a low country boil, with shrimp. That could do it. I'll get with Cabell and see how the menu is looking. He is probably busy with Aberdeen prep right now.

MuddinLove

Oh yeah im in again this year! Getting there thursday afternoon, M35A2 loaded with toys, 2 roommates. 3 in for the food, them guys can cook. Oh and stretch & friends, we got something to compete with you boys' tractors this year!!!

The G Man

Dudes, really hoping to make it up. Depends on how my mom is doing. However plan on riding up with the Ol lady son daughter her hub and the grand son. we will all be total newbies... Hope to bring the m1008 or a deuce but still fighting GL on getting info to license CUCV and Them B@$%ards told me I could pick up my deuce then... ( OK I digress) ..

So do you all do campfires? If so I we can bring up some wood.

I like to get cleaned up however after the sopa on rope comments...being dirty ain't bad:shock:

Hey doghead I'm new here would it be okay to start a Haspin trading/ can bring/ thread...JUst so if someone needs a part or whatever we can help each other out?

I will bring some freebrez for me and might bring some soap on a rope others.....:shock:

westechs_wifey

get your t-shirt orders in to me by this weekend so I can give the printer the order by Monday since Haspin is just around the corner...PM me.....design is in the t-shirt post so you can see it....and I love the shower idea : ) :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks