• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 haspin info thread

kipman

All the firewood you want to bring, Haspin is very relaxed, as long as no azzholes show up from Detroit, and make noise all night.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey doghead I'm new here would it be okay to start a Haspin trading/ can bring/ thread...JUst so if someone needs a part or whatever we can help each other out?
There is a haspin bs thread also running in the same part of the forum, post up there. As it is I have to go back and clean this one up later.

Dennis

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm thinking seriously about making the trip this year. I didn't think it was a possibility, but now it seems a little more likely. No, it won't be in the 925A2. It's still in NC. I am short on time so if I make it I will roll in late on Friday and head out Sunday morning. I've had Cabell's chow before so I will definitely be eating some of it at Haspin.

mangus580

I'm thinking seriously about making the trip this year. I didn't think it was a possibility, but now it seems a little more likely. No, it won't be in the 925A2. It's still in NC. I am short on time so if I make it I will roll in late on Friday and head out Sunday morning. I've had Cabell's chow before so I will definitely be eating some of it at Haspin.
Funny you say that Chris... I was trying to call you today to ask if you were going. I am making tentative plans myself ;-)

We shall see as I get closer.

Question on the food and admission prices... how is that priced for kids? (4 and 6)

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Little update, have a food thread up.

Current count, 44 people, 33 trucks, and 28 in for food. And some maybes.

Be great to have Chris and Mike, plenty of trucks to drive/ride for you guys.

I looked on the haspin site, didn't see anything about kid's for free or what age. Best bet is to call them.

Dennis

1stSarge

convoy?

Ok.... looking very promising for us… 2 people, 1 OH8...
Saw some mention of convoy from say Columbus area Thursday or Friday is that still a go?
*gathering up disassembled truck from the driveway and throwing it back together*

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
1stSarge,

Unless things have changes, Myself and Kipman and his brothers, as well as another friend or two of his are planning on going out Thursday. I'll be pulling out of my place in the morning, I'm gonna try to be in Columbus at noon or around that time. Kip and I still have to get together and set a meeting time and place. But as far as I'm concerned, you're more than welcome to join up. The more the merrier.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok… thanks ….. Still working out the details at work, and getting the truck road ready, but as it gets a little closer, I’ll holler. :eek:
Looks as though it may just be you and me meeting up. Kip and his gang are anxious to get out there and get the shower set up so they are leaving earlier than I can even think about.

If there is anybody else looking to make the trip out this year and going through Columbus, feel free to join up.

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome rifleguy. This will be my first rally also. I think we will have a great time with all the people and MV'S coming. I will be there Friday & Saturday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks