• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 haspin info thread

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jeff, they were just trying to clean up the thread and keep it on topic. 3 of your posts were deleted. One about being hungry, one about beating a dead horse and one about being so close that you might head up early. Nothing that might compromise your integrity or value to this topic. I had a couple of mine moved or deleted as well, no big deal.

jdknech

hey, i hate to do this, but had something come up at the last minute, and i cant come:(:evil: if i still need to chip in for the food, let me know..... sorry guys, maybe next year....

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
hey, i hate to do this, but had something come up at the last minute, and i cant come:(:evil: if i still need to chip in for the food, let me know..... sorry guys, maybe next year....

Sorry to hear that you can't make it aua. But life's priorities do pop up every now and again. Maybe next year.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Long range forecast looks like the period of Wednesday to Sunday will range from 79 to 88 as high temps, sunny with a chance of isolated T-storms whole time there.

SO - typical Haspin Acres weather. Looks like a great time!

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Don't worry about chipping in for food. Final food count isn't until today or tomorrow.

Tom_Statt

Ok, So I finnaly got my M35A2C running and driving again today, so it will be there. It's a greasy oily mess, still needs little things done here and there, and I need to take the insurance off hold. But at leist it moves under it's own power now, just gonna baby it a bit till my balls come back and I start beating on it, HaHa. I will have two other people with me, and I'll buy food for all three of us, I may have others comming, but They will have to fend for themselves for food, because they haven't commited. Also A non-member freind of mine has a M1008 that he uses for his buisness, I might have him convinced to bring his CUCV down, but no promises. I'll try to come down wednesday after work, Just to meet people and get stuff settled (Do I have to pay for food in advance, and do I have to claim a campsite?). I won't be camping till friday after work. (coulden't get vacation days in time because I just switched employers a week and a half ago.) Also, I have money for that injection pump ya got for me, Doc Farmall. Thanks alot for the help with that. I can't wait to Meet yall finally, With out all of you my truck would be a dead green hunk of metal sitting in a feild, HaHa.

CGarbee

Angie got Wed off too, so we are good...[thumbzup] I swear, I would lose my head if she didn't keep track of it for me...
I think that I will just start calling her with the event and route schedules in the future...that way, you can stop worrying and can just show up... :)

I'll remind her about the GML MV Trailrides and Rally (the VA Labor Day weekend event) while at Haspin...

See you Tuesday night late at the same spot we met last year (at or near that truck stop where I74 and I77 meet in NC). I'll have Neil with me as he and I are meeting in Greensboro after work...

13 MIKE

Well, good news. I'm picking up my wrecker Wednesday morning at Indy, then driving to Haspin for the night. Looking forward to seeing those i know, and meeting new members.

andyindy

I'll be there Wed. w/ M35 A2c, in its work clothes. Be coming up with Doc, Todd Halley, Junk Yard Wars Crusher, Hatteras and his Dad, Cigar Joe and ? I"ll try and get back another day later in the week, hay season ya know! Looking forward to meeting every one!!!!!!! See you there, Andy...................

Westech

CPL
Kip we are not bringing the ACU's and all that.. to put it simple.. we are out of room. I sure we will be back down there to bring all the junk, I mean clothes. Sorry man.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks