• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How large is your tent? I may end up driving to Florida myself. It will depend on what the Dr says when I go back for my heart check up, and how work goes.

If the tent is not in the crate there will be 3 bags each weighing about 100 pounds. There is also a small hard case containing a ratty old light set with the tent. There are some pics of it in this thread...Calling ALL Florida members...HELP!!!

Whether you go to FL or not, I wish you well on your check-up!

exbrown

If the tent is not in the crate there will be 3 bags each weighing about 100 pounds. There is also a small hard case containing a ratty old light set with the tent. There are some pics of it in this thread...Calling ALL Florida members...HELP!!!

Whether you go to FL or not, I wish you well on your check-up!
Looks like that would fit in my Avalanche. If I end up driving, I will get your tent and bring it to the Georgia Rally. I will let you know if I go.

Chief_919

Looks like for now the only MV I will be bringing if I come is a 101 trailer- but on the bright side, it will be full of goodies to sell!

I have a stencil machine that does 1" stencils, anyone need custome stencils done?

Anyone need any military cots for the campground?

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
I want to buy some stuff that I need ,lots of stuff I have in mind but depending on Zout and PB and our refreshments from the night before I`m not sure what I can buy. My bank has a little to say about it:jumpin:.

vinny-socom1

It would cost to much in fuel, I'm planning on bringing the wife and my youngest(Nick) I booked the ten point RV but would rather be in the smaller cabin for less. Jack is supposed to be going in on it we will see what happens.

Vinny

Jimma

I am thinking about brining a set of bows and uprights to sell and a nice set of deuce troop seats. If I do, is anyone intersted?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there anyone in the FL contingent NOT towing a trailer to the rally? I may try to get rid of a canned motor oor two but with all the trailers I'm taking, I have no room. I may be looking for someone to drag up a trailer.

1943ht

Clint it was a pleasure meeting you and Dawn Sunday.. I am looking forward to my 1st GA Rally .. Great thread by the way, you would make a fine Operations Officer !:beer:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I decided that I am not going to keep most of the parts from my stripped out ENG-3 Lube trailer after all. I'll snap some pics of the tank/pumps and the reels that were on it, and get them posted in the classifieds real soon. If anybody going to the GA rally wants them I can bring them along. It's time to get them out of the garage since I'm probably never going to use them like I intended.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks