• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 SS Ga Rally Info thread

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'm thinking the CAMO Crew may bring the M816...maybe we can help off/on load stuff but she WILL NOT go on the tank trails!!:beer:
If anyone acts up we can just haul em up the boom and let em hang til they get right:shock:

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'm thinking the CAMO Crew may bring the M816...maybe we can help off/on load stuff but she WILL NOT go on the tank trails!!:beer:
If anyone acts up we can just haul em up the boom and let em hang til they get right:shock:
I'd be careful with that-clintogf is a very helpful person and she knows how bad you guys are pressed for parking............. she might just offer to store it for you guys up here..... you know, until the next rally.

:beer:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'd be careful with that-clintogf is a very helpful person and she knows how bad you guys are pressed for parking............. she might just offer to store it for you guys up here..... you know, until the next rally.
:beer:
Clinto...you ain't seen the compound in quite a while...it's much worse now....BUT...the 816 helps move stuff around!!:beer:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is anyone attending the GA rally who is headed back towards MD (or at least NC near Winslow in Halifax, NC) who could haul something north for me? The item is fairly big...probably a bit larger than a medium towbar and slightly heavier. Please let me know. Thanks!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is anyone attending the GA rally who is headed back towards MD (or at least NC near Winslow in Halifax, NC) who could haul something north for me? The item is fairly big...probably a bit larger than a medium towbar and slightly heavier. Please let me know. Thanks!
Bruce, is it something that you can drive? If so you should come down to the rally and enjoy some fun then drive it back!

AMGeneral

I am going Bruce,and I am taking the 915 and the lowboy,as long as it will fit in the bed of or under a M211 deuce,I can probably haul it,and I need to make a trip to John's place sometime in the future anyway.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We now have a thread for the convoy coming out of Florida. Here it is:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/ga-rally/57414-florida-convoy-thread.html

There is also a thread for items for sale/wanted/for trade. It is here:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/ga-rally/57440-2010-ga-rally-buy-sell-trade-thread.html

Also, just so everyone knows, since we are now at the 30 day mark, I am going to delete some of the conversational posts from this thread so that late arrivals to the site can get all their info without reading 50+ pages.

Please don't be offended if your post is canned. It's no judgement on you or the post.

Makincold

Transportation Assistance - VA to Rally

I was looking to see if anyone could help with a trade I have worked up
I need to get an M105 Trailer from Meadows of Dan, Virginia to the GA rally
And then I need to send (6) sets of snow chains back to Meadows of Dan, Virginia from the rally
If you can assist let me know and I'll help you out for your time and trouble
Thanks!
Tim

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
"Meadows of Dan, Virginia "

looks like CRANETRUCK found his extra snow chains

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Anyone going to be near Front Royal Va on the way to Ga. rally ? I need a WENCH picked up from maddog and brought to the rally.
if you were a real nice guy, you would have a few extras picked up

Last edited:

TaylorTradingCo

I have several Deuce winches I can bring, but I am not going to unless I know someone wants them. They are heavy!
I have pretty mcu anything you can pull off of a Deuce, let me know if you have any needs to used take-off parts.

If you find someone coming through Front Royal I may get some stuff from there too.

Derek Taylor

Monica

OK, so I'm trying to get through the list, but still on page 41..... Anyway, plans changed, dates shifted, and I should be able to go. The current plan is for me to be heading down on Wednesday.

I can flip French toast.....

AMGeneral

I was looking to see if anyone could help with a trade I have worked up
I need to get an M105 Trailer from Meadows of Dan, Virginia to the GA rally
And then I need to send (6) sets of snow chains back to Meadows of Dan, Virginia from the rally
If you can assist let me know and I'll help you out for your time and trouble
Thanks!
Tim
I may be able to since I need to meet up with maddawg sometime after the rally to deliver his tires to him and get my 2 915A1 tires(that will take me past Cranetruck's place on the way).

Let me know.