• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 SS Ga Rally Info thread

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Whoooo Hoooo!!!!!!!!!! We are locked...cocked and ready to rock!!!!!

Will SP from the Compound NLT 09:00hrs headed North East with some army cars, firewood, and other stuff. Look out Durham Town here comes CAMO!!!

Attachments

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be leaving sometime around noon Thursday. I'm loading firewood in the Deuce tonight. I decided not to bring the M105A2, mainly because I am too lazy to bring it down from the top of the mountain. Except for the firewood, I'm mostly packed. Looking forward to a great rally!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any one near congers ga mile marker 82 dead truck thanks cell18598052199
Ferro and Dwight headed out with Ferro's 818 to flat tow the truck to the rally.

Monica just served up home made chicken stew and biscuits.

The rest of us are sitting by the bonfire.

sw

Cotton12v

Any body need a ride

Leaving Thursday afternoon for ga if anybody needs a ride or needs parts picked up let me know. If you wanted to go then decided not to go and now you want to go and are on my way let me know (859)339-0699 Dee Cotton

sandcobra164

I'll be there tomorrow, I'm driving PapaBear's "Proud American" gun truck. My truck is coming up thanks to"Atomic" along with my M105 packed with all my gear. Can't wait to meet everyone, you'll see "Sandcobra164" stenciled on my truck and trailer but there's no telling if I'll even be in the area. I'll second Larry's post on not showing up a little more PC. PUNK!!!!!!! He used a word that started with P as well.

Joseph

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Joe...Tony and I (maybe others) will meet at CiCi's diner at 07:00hrs for breakfast if ya wanna join us.
(That's where we had lunch the other day):wink:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I am at my LZ waiting on Woodywood to pick me and my van trailer up with his M818.

For those that don't know it I had a head gasket go out on the M275 so I was screwed, blued and tattooed until Woody stepped up and offered to haul me over there and back.

Anybody monitoring the net at Durhamtown........we should be unassing the LZ sometime early Thursday morning.....hope to make it before noon.

I have a load of rations and supplies that will keep us eating well all weekend.

At last count I have 6 fattening possums rounded up and headed for their last ride.

See ya'll later.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Dang WM...hope things work out. If not...you are welcome to come get my M818...she's a hoss!!
I know that would be a hassle...but hey...when Charlie's in the wire ya gotta fire that "mad minute".:jumpin:[thumbzup]

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wreckerman, you better hurry up and get here. They're talking about you around the campfire and the kitchen. Something about food tasting gamey??

Jimma

I cant wait to leave. We will be heading out early in the morning (Thursday). Im coming in my deuce and my dad is brining his as well.

dc3coyote

Wrecker, I dont know how long it would take for you to get a trip permit, but I have a civi tractor at Zouts shop, your welcome to use.

I doubt that helps but the offers out there.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im stuck at our shop with wrong part to finish changing my oil in my pickup. Should leave around 1pm be there around 2:30 3pm today. I have the GP Medium tent in tow also for the MKT area so when I get there we can unload were yall need it!

See yall in a few hours

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am all loaded up with Floridiason's Genny. Now just 11 hours at the salt mine, and hopefully will be rolling west at 0900 Friday.

Chief_919

I have the M1028 loaded and ready to roll, the M101 is hooked and full of cots and jerry cans, and I am headed out bright and early tomorrow!

If anyone has any last minute requests from my website, take a look and let me know and I can bring it tomorrow! I am already bringing cots and first aid kts for a number of folks.

www.oldgrouch.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks