• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 SS Ga Rally Info thread

pgwaldner

This will be my first MV rally. I will be coming with my civilian pick-up and camper. My son will be coming up with my wife and other son in his M1009. He is stoked @ the rally. We will be coming in on Friday afternoon. Looking forward to it.roflrofl

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Because of some grounding issues, I'll be leaving for the rally later than I had hoped (no headlights last night). Still have to go get the truck, finish loading it (with lots of stuff, including food) make final PMCS, then roll 3 hours to DT. See ya when I get there!

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Im on the east side of atlanta getting unloaded it is rainingf a little but moveing east and is to clear out in a few hours and be nice the rest of the rally. drive safe everyone. see you there!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
HELP! Please, this is mrs73m819 ,73m819 is in need of help, he blew right front tire and went into a ditch, broke front springs and other. he is across from Rocky MT elementry school on ga 53. can someone please call me the mrs, at 678-622-4753. Thank you

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy, speddmon, mckeeranger and jamieboy and myself all made it into the rally at about 130-145 this morning.

sw

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys for those of you that might need a place to lay your head. I have one of the primitive cabin spots beside the lodge reserved from Thursday night till Saturday night. It looks like I will be the only one staying in it now so there is 3 extra bunks if needed. Their is POWER but No bathroom or showers in these. I paid 45 a night for it if someone does need a place and could help a little with cabin fee that would be great but if you need a place to crash and don't have the extra funds that's also fine I have already paid for the spot.

Just wanted to offer.

My number is 706-621-0036 I have Verizon so should work on site! I will also be set up in vendor area if you need to catch me their. I will be coming in early Thursday. Ask for Bobby

Cant wait to get there!

Last edited:

exbrown

HELP! Please, this is mrs73m819 ,73m819 is in need of help, he blew right front tire and went into a ditch, broke front springs and other. he is across from Rocky MT elementry school on ga 53. can someone please call me the mrs, at 678-622-4753. Thank you

Did you ever get any help?

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
I just spoke with 73m819's wife and his truck is undriveable (and probably can't be flat towed as well).

Do we have anyone coming to the rally whose truck/trailer can handle the M819?

I haven't talked to Ron yet, but I imagine that the best case scenario is replacement springs/hangers in the front. Anyone have a set lying around?

REGULATOR

I'll be leaving Augusta Thursday after noon and will be linking up with my buddy from Valdosta on I 20 before rolling in the final leg

I'll post up and what freqs i'll be on en route.

I have a trailer if anyone in Augusta needs to haul anything or has some firewood etc

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Gosh!! haven't been on til right now!! Just called Ron's wife...Ron is safe at the Rally but the truck is NMC.

She is gonna try to get hold of Lloyd at the rally (only phone that gets a signal) and have Ron call me.

We will be at the Rally around 13-14:00hrs tomorrow and have a landoll. If needed..we will go recover Ron's truck and take it home or to the Rally.

More to follow as received.:-(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks