• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

wyorunner

Ok have another cool item.... Literally....:mrgreen: That im picking up this Friday! Its a Cambro Camcarrier SIDE LOADER Insulated Food Container 200MPC the best I can describe it for now! I dont have actual pictures so pictures that im posting is os a NEW one I found on the internet so look at the pictures for reference only!

These are used in good shape but will show sines of wear and have scratches but everything is in good working order and has all trays!

There are only 4 of these available I already will be picking one up for a local customer. I may have one at Rally not sure! I can deliver to rally it would be cheaper than shipping!

Asking $130.00 delivered to the rally! 2 days to make up your mind for purchase if to be picked up at rally!
Any dimensions?

wyorunner

Anybody have an operational starter and alternator for the 6CTA8.3 in the BMY 5 tons? I am need of the starter for certain and may need an alternator. Would pick up on Friday. PM with questions or options.

Thanks

-T

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any dimensions?
Not Yet I seen them last week then realized what they were after getting home! So I made a phone call to a friend that has a catering business told him the price so now im picking one up for him!
It weighs around 30 or so pounds he said and a measurement for the pictures I posted was maybe 26x27x21 I will no more Friday if interested I could call you!

andy3

Still looking for:

Armor headlights to make some backup and recovery lights.
Jerry can holders with strap
155mm Howitzer propellant tubes

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not Yet I seen them last week then realized what they were after getting home! So I made a phone call to a friend that has a catering business told him the price so now im picking one up for him!
It weighs around 30 or so pounds he said and a measurement for the pictures I posted was maybe 26x27x21 I will no more Friday if interested I could call you!
Bobby,
The picture showed eight half GN trays in it. CAMBRO makes their stuff to fit the GN standard, so the inside dimensions are going to be a tad over 20 inches wide and 12 inches deep (front to back). I would guess they are about 12-14 inches high inside. And the outside dimensions will add about three inches or so to the total size.

zout

^^^^^^^^^^^^^that fella up there amazes me of his knowledge on just about anything - he is fun to hang with and listen to his stories of his life's adventures - several more days and I get to see him again - now how cool is that. He is even more fasinating to watch running that MKT and the awesome food he produces out of it. You Da Man Mike.

3dAngus

and I am bringing a number of Jerry can fuel and water holders, in various shape and condition, from fair to like new with straps and without.
None new, but some that could pass for it. I also have one that is all metal with a big metal band that goes around the Jerry can and is more of a commercial quality fuel can holder.

JOECOOL48

Camo support systems are not just for camo nets any more.

100's of uses around the farm or house. Bird houses, flag poles, electric fence post(does not need insulators), Duck box poles, flower pot hangers, Martin house gourd poles, clothes lines, tarp support poles. tent poles, Target post, antenna mast, even pole vaulting(not responsible for accidents).
New, never used. Includes: 12 fiber glass poles, 18 battens, 6 batten adapters, 12 aluminum tent stakes, and a heavy duty bag. Would like to trade for military stuff. or will sell for $50 per set, $5.00 dollar discount for 2 or more. Free delivery to Georgia Rally.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I should have NOS 5 ton front winch shear pins to sell at the rally.

Just find me if you need some.

Spicy

and I am bringing a number of Jerry can fuel and water holders, in various shape and condition, from fair to like new with straps and without.
None new, but some that could pass for it. I also have one that is all metal with a big metal band that goes around the Jerry can and is more of a commercial quality fuel can holder.
how much $$ for the water cans?

Last edited by a moderator:

3dAngus

Not water cans. Water or fuel can holders. They run $25-30 depending on condition and strap or not. Most available ones are in excellent condition as of this writing, but not new. The well used ones are gone now.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dell, Is the water fresh?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, but I can show you how to wear one as a nose or earing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks