• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOECOOL48

But you are still going to make it to the rally aren't you?

... and I just found out it competes for the Georgia National Fair, and family is coming to town for it. Ouch!

It's a great fair, and if some of you come up I-75 from the South, you should consider stopping in for a few hours and having some good food and fun. It is one darn clean fair! with lots to do and see all though the week and all day long.
Durhamtown is 125 miles to the North of Perry.

Just be sure not to stay to long...:cry:
http://www.georgianationalfair.com/photo-gallery

zout

Zout 2 will be bringing her notary stamps with here for anyone buying per a BOS or any other legal document needed - far as I know she will take 5ths of Vodka or Gin for payment as long as all the paperwork is L E G A L

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Zout 2 will be bringing her notary stamps with here for anyone buying per a BOS or any other legal document needed - far as I know she will take 5ths of Vodka or Gin for payment as long as all the paperwork is L E G A L
Rekon Zout 2 can stamp my immigration papers?:papabear:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok Im wondering will there be another shrimp Boil this year on Wednesday? I still cannot believe I overlooked that last year! O but my wife spicy didn't....O she got some but Nooo she didn't let me in on it! I have been upset all year I missed out on that!!!!:drool::doh::rant::drool:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately, due to circumstanced beyond my control, I will not be able to attend the rally this year. Work has picked up greatly and my list of chores that MUST be done at home seems to be growing exponentially. Maybe I'll be able to attend next years event. I was really hoping to make it so I could see how the road oiler would make the trip with the new overdrive transmission. I hope everybody has a wonderful and safe rally and someone please drink a beer for me.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok Im wondering will there be another shrimp Boil this year on Wednesday? I still cannot believe I overlooked that last year! O but my wife spicy didn't....O she got some but Nooo she didn't let me in on it! I have been upset all year I missed out on that!!!!:drool::doh::rant::drool:
Jason posted earlier that he wanted to do one on Wednesday. As I remember, it was done earlier than normal suppertime, so stop by early!

wyorunner

After reading all 49 pages to ensure I understand the organized joyful chaos that ensues, I really hope to make it down. My wife will be 36ish weeks pregnant and it is her call. We are looking at coming down bright and early on the 11th and leave that evening. We are on the prowl for either a deuce or a 5ton and we need to figure out which we want. Best way to do that is go see 'em in person. Hopefully we will be able to make it. Heading down from Kennesaw if anybody in the area needs anything taken and dropped off I'd be glad to help if we can.

Turner

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
After reading all 49 pages to ensure I understand the organized joyful chaos that ensues, I really hope to make it down. My wife will be 36ish weeks pregnant and it is her call. We are looking at coming down bright and early on the 11th and leave that evening. We are on the prowl for either a deuce or a 5ton and we need to figure out which we want. Best way to do that is go see 'em in person. Hopefully we will be able to make it. Heading down from Kennesaw if anybody in the area needs anything taken and dropped off I'd be glad to help if we can.

Turner
Turner,
Come by and say hello! I will have the M814 with dual convoy lights. Just ask anybody, they can send you my way. Plan to stay for dinner, as Friday night is normally Chilimac from the MKT, which is a treat all by it's self. If you buy rider tags, you can ride with someone in the woods, and if you ask nicely, we might even take the "Long Easy" out on the hard road.

wyorunner

Tell the good lady that if she was a real woman she would deliver the baby at the GA Rally (then duck).:mrgreen::wreckerman893:
She's a little 5'4" gal, I'll leave that one to you! While I am on the move away from the ensuing beat down! jk she has been blessed with a great pregnancy. I look forward to our newest addition!

Turner,
Come by and say hello! I will have the M814 with dual convoy lights. Just ask anybody, they can send you my way. Plan to stay for dinner, as Friday night is normally Chilimac from the MKT, which is a treat all by it's self. If you buy rider tags, you can ride with someone in the woods, and if you ask nicely, we might even take the "Long Easy" out on the hard road.
Something tells me your truck is hard to miss... as well as I wouldn't imagine to many of them gigantors at the rally, are there?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you hear that Mr. Streamline? They will doing another boil this year. Thank you dangerfieldinc maybe now he let in go. Bye that way I hope you like the sofa tonight Streamline. LOL
Haha, that makes me laugh! I'm not on the sofa but commuication has been severed for almost a week. Hopefully it will get restored soon so I can find out why it was shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.