• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Been to busy to post pictures. M37 has been giving me fits- the overheating has been cured, but now it won't hot start. Zout and Ferro think the coil may be going south.....

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think it's a little of both. We checked for spark, and had none. Come to find a bad connection(wires just twisted together). Plus only 19 volts at the coil. I did get it started, after having ferro tow me at 15 MPH.

Ferro and I will change the coil( borrowed Zout's) tomorrow) and I will fix the bad connection at the same time.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
leaving out in the morning. stopping at twrights tomorrow. ill see yall on wednsday. while getting ready i did a slice on the finger.. 8 stitches and im good to go. i wanted to wrap it in black electirc tape and a blue rag... the boss said not on my watch.. lets to to the ER

walkerhunter

leaving out in the morning. stopping at twrights tomorrow. ill see yall on wednsday. while getting ready i did a slice on the finger.. 8 stitches and im good to go. i wanted to wrap it in black electirc tape and a blue rag... the boss said not on my watch.. lets to to the ER
we call that a "man"daid at my house! it something you learn over time, most people of my generation can find no pride in it!

AMGeneral

Last minute change of plans again folks,it appears either I will be there Wed afternoon driving mike's second truck transporting stuff/food,extras for the MKT. Jennifer will be driving the dually in Friday evening with this secenario.

OR

Both of us will be showing up Friday evening in the dually and will tent camp it till Sunday morning.

See ya'll there,one way or another!!

P.S.,Dave,save us some cherries!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Walkerhunter you just have NO IDEA how hard it has been for me not to post those pics you sent me of what you've done with my old missile launch trailer!!!

I chomping at the bit to see that rascal in person!

Attachments

walkerhunter

It is sooo hard not to post them, she is hooked shined and ready to roll. Hopefully I can scoot out wed if not for sure be in Thursday afternoon.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I haven't seen the old picks of Amanda yet. Tigger, you holding out on me?

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, it is day two of the Pre rally, and a wonderful sunrise is in the offing. Nice reddish orange glow over to the east, and not a cloud in the sky, or a breath or wind. The mocking birds just started up, and my squirrel dog is scanning the trees, looking for one to chase. The cow over at DT Mike's house is lowing, and it is nice out hear right now.
Ron(73m819) is waking up in his hooch- some kind of yawning is coming out of the hut. The plan for today is to fuss with the M37, and later today, or tomorrow morning, depending on the rain, go to Greensboro, and hit up Walmart for stuff everybody has forgotten.

I know you folks that are still at home, and for what ever reason, can't come to the rally, I will unload the Pentax, and start taking photos today. Expect a full slate of pictures each night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks