• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Reckless

I will be bringing

- 939 Transmission Filter and gasket kits
- 939 Transmission Pan gaskets
- 939A2 Inner Axle Seals
- 800/939 Differential and shim kits
- 800/939 Inner Pinion seal
- 800/939 Outer Pinion seal and cover
- NOS 939 Air wiper kits
- NOS 939 Passenger seat cushions (top and bottom)
- NOS 939 Driver seat cushion (bottom
- NOS 800 series Air Pack
- M35A3 Oil Filters
- NOS door latches (both sides)

I'll think of more as time gets near.

fpchief

Anyone in Mobile, al area going to the Ga rally?? I am in bay minette and need a little help getting a winch back. I am on duty that weekend.

zout

I can only be out there on the 10th - BUT - I have an Ingersol air compressor I have used as a back up system for sale - they are a little less now than what I paid at a tad over $600.

Will pack up and sell for $300 cash and no dickering. Otherwise if no one wants it I will travel solo in the POV.
can't ad a link from internet exp so I have to go to Mozilla - BRB1592073_2000x2000.jpgEnough to power up air tools and spray guns - for a back up it did me good. Just need some room.

zout

Coffey - I will drag it along. Just look for the Red tonka toy Ford pick up hanging around the CAMO area on the 10th - I'll have it in the back of the truck.
THX. It will do ya good. I have broke it in for ya :)

TaylorTradingCo

aluminum box trailer

I have one of these rare birds left. It has an all aluminum double walled body with a walk in door in the rear, a fold out counter table on the drivers side and a small escape hatch on the passengers side. It is pre-wired for 12v lights using the round 7 blade heavy commercial trailer plug and has electronic trailer brakes too! It has a pintle hitch on the front that is fully adjustable and can be replaced with a ball hitch too (not included). The entire tongue can be unbolted with just six bolts and it takes up very little space then, about 8'x8'. It has an external plug where you can attach an extension cord and an internal 110v receptacle so you can ave power inside with the doors closed. The one roof side is sloped (so they will fit in a military plane) and would be perfect to mount solar panels on. It has two jerry can mounts on it and a tool box on the front, as well as a spare tire carrier (spare tire not pictured, but IS INCLUDED). All tires are or are like brand new. It has two tables inside the fold down or up. It has D-rings inside on the walls and ceiling. It has a ladder going up to the roof and has non-slip strips on top and more D-rings, so the roof must be made to carry stuff on too. It also has a handy little latch to hook the door open with, so it doesn't flop back and forth or close on you. Also cool is the fact that it has a reciever tube on the back of the trailer so you can haul them in succession. I carried two trailers to the last rally I went to like this, this one and a M101 behind it. It was cool.
I can bring it to the rally if someone wants it. I will sell it to a SS member for $2K. I sold the others for $2500 and have this one on E-Bay right now at that price.
Derek

Attachments

TaylorTradingCo

M105A3 trailer

Yet another trailer I could bring if desired.
A super clean M105A3, I just put it on E-Bay for $1200, but will let it go to a SS member for $850.
Did anyone notice the unusual trailer in the background of one of my pics? I didn't mean to catch it, but got it in the background. I still want to modify it a little more and then will post it when I get a chance.
Derek

Attachments

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one of these rare birds left. It has an all aluminum double walled body with a walk in door in the rear, a fold out counter table on the drivers side and a small escape hatch on the passengers side. It is pre-wired for 12v lights using the round 7 blade heavy commercial trailer plug and has electronic trailer brakes too! It has a pintle hitch on the front that is fully adjustable and can be replaced with a ball hitch too (not included). The entire tongue can be unbolted with just six bolts and it takes up very little space then, about 8'x8'. It has an external plug where you can attach an extension cord and an internal 110v receptacle so you can ave power inside with the doors closed. The one roof side is sloped (so they will fit in a military plane) and would be perfect to mount solar panels on. It has two jerry can mounts on it and a tool box on the front, as well as a spare tire carrier (spare tire not pictured, but IS INCLUDED). All tires are or are like brand new. It has two tables inside the fold down or up. It has D-rings inside on the walls and ceiling. It has a ladder going up to the roof and has non-slip strips on top and more D-rings, so the roof must be made to carry stuff on too. It also has a handy little latch to hook the door open with, so it doesn't flop back and forth or close on you. Also cool is the fact that it has a reciever tube on the back of the trailer so you can haul them in succession. I carried two trailers to the last rally I went to like this, this one and a M101 behind it. It was cool.
I can bring it to the rally if someone wants it. I will sell it to a SS member for $2K. I sold the others for $2500 and have this one on E-Bay right now at that price.
Derek
That is a SPEARR trailer used mostly by the Air Force for a small Medical team and the Navy/USMC also used them. Mine came as an armory with no side doors full of M16 racks. I did a small write up on it in trailers.

The receiver in the back is for a hd bulldog leveling jack and has the same on all 4 corners so it can be set up and jacked up off the wheels. It has no wiring provisions for rear towing and I doubt the frame would handle it.

Last edited:

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will get there tuesday morning and will need to buy a 10 ton snatch block like this one. I may need it for vehicle recovery out on the trails.

Attachments

Last edited:

Al Harvey

A couple things I am looking for:
M105 Drum
M1028A1 Driveshaft (mine was a GL special)
M35A2 Camo Cargo Cover
Passenger Side Rear (topper) window and seal for M1009
Also I'm always on the lookout for display items to go with our displays. We do displays for WWII thru Desert Storm.

For those buying something from me, I will be in a M1009 Tan with Desert Storm Markings. That is unless something catastrophic happens between now and the rally.
IMG_2386.jpg