• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

bigugh20

I have a nice set of fiberglass bedsides/headboard for a M105 trailer, I'll also throw in a set of wood bows that are in servicable condition. Only issue with the bedsides is that they are both right side so the storage holders that are normally all the way up front don't line up (they could be easily re-located). $100.00 SPOKEN FOR

Also have an extra set of cargo cover bows for a M35, (fiberglass uprights and wood bows). $125.00

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
That would be EMD Friday the 3rd I believe. I'll be there Saturday the 4th, mid afternoon.
WRONG, UNLESS EMD can get there BEFORE day light, he WILL be the SECOND one there. We can move the race to Thursday for the first one there ?, OR Wed., maybe Tues.

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So I've wandered the yard/barn and came up with an inclusive list of stuff I have for sale.

Stuff I will bring no matter what:
M939 series heater $50
M44 series heater setup $50
M939 series map box $20
2.5 Ton rockwell locker, brand new, never used. $350
PLS to deuce pattern adapter plates, set of 4 $75

Large stuff I could bring if I have commitments on:
AC kit in crate $550 (this is the one with the heater setup)
Deuce wheels/tires (NDT or lock rings, mainly rollers)
5 ton rear axle with locker $1K

I have also thought about parting with my M543A2 since it just sits. But I doubt anyone is vehicle shopping.

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So I've wandered the yard/barn and came up with an inclusive list of stuff I have for sale.

Stuff I will bring no matter what:
M939 series heater $50
M44 series heater setup $50
M939 series map box $20
2.5 Ton rockwell locker, brand new, never used. $350
PLS to deuce pattern adapter plates, set of 4 $75

Large stuff I could bring if I have commitments on:
AC kit in crate $550 (this is the one with the heater setup)
Deuce wheels/tires (NDT or lock rings, mainly rollers)
5 ton rear axle with locker $1K

I have also thought about parting with my M543A2 since it just sits. But I doubt anyone is vehicle shopping.
I could use that 2 1/2 ton locker.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an A/C kit with heater, exactly like the one Zout put in a deuce- $350 still in the crate in boxes. The crate sat outside for a little while but the other one I opened to use that was sitting next to it all the stuff in the boxes was just fine as they are sealed in plastic. Again asking $350 obo. Prepay for a better deal.

I also have a good take off hydraulic head for an LDT $200

NOS m939 series 5 ton step brackets $20 a pair. Could be used on other trucks and for tool boxes etc

M936, m816, m543 wrecker contol valve body. Worked great no leaks or leakdown $250

M936, m816, m543 wrecker winch and rotation motor, $300

M1941 tent camp stoves- almost totally complete. Some missing grate shaker or dampner, with flue pipe $40 also have the liquid fuel burner kit NOS for $20

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Joe, do you have an extra rubber duck for rent for the rally? Wreckerman and myself are spearheading a memorial for Tigger with much help from others. I need something for the fallen comrade display. If not I'll bring something else!

1958 M274

Joe, do you have an extra rubber duck for rent for the rally? Wreckerman and myself are spearheading a memorial for Tigger with much help from others. I need something for the fallen comrade display. If not I'll bring something else!
Sure thing. Do you want a full size M16A2 replica with bayonet for a field cross?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sure thing. Do you want a full size M16A2 replica with bayonet for a field cross?
Exactly! Richard is bringing a Kevlar and boots. Dave (Beefking) has done up a set of dogtags and Dawn is bringing red cross signs. Hope to make a nice memorial to Tigger for all to lament at!

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Crawdaddy, your mailbox is full. To answer your question, I hav4 plenty of fire extinguishers, how many do you need?

Mac

Djstorm100

I'm looking for a m35a2

I'm in search for a m35a2 that I can wrench on and DD if I ever wanted to.

I do not want someone's else project that does not run. I would like to find one that I could drive and not have to fix anything for a while.

Must have:
C turbo
Little to no rust
No leaks

Would be nice:
Heater
Hard top
Air Shift Transfer case (not a must but really really really want it)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks