• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Artisan

I bet ya an enterprising troop could make a bunch of extra bucks if he perhaps did a video
of everyone's stuff first thing when it opens and posted it to you-tube right away, and make a thread about
it here on SS. Maybe try to advertise what you plan on doing, and when you plan on
uploading pics prior, then link to them, so people can see stuff and get stuff they normally
could not get! Seems like a win win to me.

Still pictures would work too!

Even an individual shop-keep could do this for just for his wares. Spread it all out, take
pics, upload and make a thread here. Something to do while waiting for the next sale!

I would love to see the piles of stuff.
Ya never know where your next buck will come from!

Then, if folks who can't go, if they want stuff they just send you the cash via PP for the item(s)
you pay the shop-keep for the goods and then you mail them the stuff.
Hard jobs = more $. Minimum charge to do anything kinda deal maybe.

Pay up front or NADA. Maybe a simple clipboard you add to every picture that
tells you where to go back to if someone wants something...Charge a fee for
more info if a guy wants you to go back and take more pics or kick some tires!

The only drawback I see at this second is timing. If I saw a widget I wanted and
you didn't get back to the place in time it could be sold but there is always a way,
just say; "OK, I will call you at approximately this time and if it is there you
can PP me and it is a deal. Set up your phone so you get Email so you can
see when PP sends you the funds...easy-peasee.

If anyone sees any validity in this suggestion please let us know.! I think it would be sweet!
(Bonus points if you catch gimp in the act! ;-) )

KaaaCHING!$

BoyScouts could get there A/V Merit badges this way! (If there is such a thing, bet there is)

TaylorTradingCo

Taylor's stuff

Anyone that's been to my place knows I have most any part for a Deuce and a half. I have half a dozen parts motors, several frames, tons of pulled parts, a a couple of parts trucks left. I have a M931 I am parting out too, good motor and axles still in it.

I have a about 9 of these new in the box lockable center consoles left. Not sure what they were made for, but they fit in between the front seats of a Blazer/CUCV just fine. Have holes to bolt to floor, even a little rubber drain in the center, rubber gasket and place for lock. $50 each, still in unopened boxes. Update, I only have about four of these left that are unspoken for. They are 16" long x 9 1/2" wide x 12 1/2" tall.

I have a wicked set of General 1400R20 tires. These are not the normal tread style. They are very aggressive, but what I like about them is they are wall, but not wide. They will fit on a factory split rim just fine, as evidenced by the pic. Four like new tires ONLY, $1000.

I have a perfect M923 tan bed with fiberglass troop seats, metal top bows, and a tan cargo cover, $1000 for all.

H-45 tent heaters
immersion heaters
sleeping bags
ammo cans

Derek Taylor
423-255-6509

Attachments

Last edited:

Artisan

OMGoodness! That is such awesome info.

Steve I get what you are saying too. It is ALL good. I so wish I was in your shoes!

I am a noob still after almost 2 years in MV green stuff, still learning, still making inroads.

Derek I never knew!
Those boxes that you have 9 of were originally used on the M916A1 trucks as chain
lockers I do believe. They are really nice boxes and I suspect your PM box will soon
fill w/ guys wanting them for various reasons. $50 is a BARGAIN.

I do not want to off track this thread but just Derek's reply alone opens MANY doors.
Folks can't buy what they do not know is for sale and MANY guys would rather deal w/
SS members then other Yah-whos.... I really wish there was a store of sorts where
all SS members could post pics of all wares for sale as well! Till then stuff like this
can sell a LOT of parts, AND make some guys who are looking for parts VERY happy
campers once they find things!

But only will it happen if guys post pics up what they have from time to time...

THANK U!

Whiterabbit

Any and all items I list for sale or trade is for SSGa rally attendees otherwise I'd post them in the classifieds or on Peebay
for alot more $$.
Thanks,
Whiterabbit

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have updated some of the pricing with a New LOWER Pre-Sales price! Im trying to do this maily because im unsure of how much I can bring this year because of my Truck issues, My New School Schedule and the fact I will be setting up and taking down my self this year ( That parts fine just dont want to be there all day Sunday taking down then having to be at school early Monday all day!)

Check out my two previus ads on page 18 and 7
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...y-buy-sell-trade-thread&p=1601570#post1601570

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...y-buy-sell-trade-thread&p=1590736#post1590736

Thanks Bobby

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Need 2 cheap yet servicable mechanics creepers that are the type used by the military.

Manufacturer Information:
4910-00-251-6981 64067 SOURCEAMERICA
A-A-50313 81348 FEDERAL SPECIFICATIONS PROMULGATED BY GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION WASHINGTON DC D 91770 R AND L MFG CO INC
KKK-C-650 81348 FEDERAL SPECIFICATIONS PROMULGATED BY GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION WASHINGTON DC
KKK-C-650 TYI 80244 GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION FEDERAL SUPPLY SERVICE
KKKC650C 81348 FEDERAL SPECIFICATIONS PROMULGATED BY GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION WASHINGTON DC
M 36540 LISLE CORPORATION
97502 36540 LISLE CORPORATION
97302(C) 36540 LISLE CORPORATION

Techincal Specification:
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS ITEM DESCRIPTION MALL WOOD CONSTRUCTION FLAT BED; SINGLE WHEEL TYPE CASTERS MOUNTED DIRECTLY ON BED; PIVOT PIN SWIVEL CASTERS; 0.500 IN. MIN FLOOR CLEARANCE; 35.000 IN. MIN LG; 14.500 IN. MIN W; 3.750 IN. MAX H EXCLUDING HEAD REST
NONDEFINITIVE SPEC/STD DATA I TYPE

ke5eua

7 mrap caiman wheels for sale special ss ralley price of $75 each.

Edit: this is just the wheel, no tire. Price changed to 75.

12 5 ton 11x20 wheels and tires mounted $75 each. Split rims, ndt tires. 1 has chunk missing on tread, selling mainly for wheels, tires do have some life left in them.

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I'm posting this here because it's been in the classifieds and has not moved. I still have the missile command trailer and I want to get rid of it. If I have a buyer I'll try to have someone haul it to the rally.
This a pretty cool trailer. If you saw Walkerhunters mobile hooch last year you know what can be done with these trailers. Yep, they are a pain to maneuver but you just don't see a lot of them.
I'm asking 1400.00 cash but I might take part of that in trade if you have something I can't live without. The trailer has issues, the roof has leaked for a while and the interior needs lots of love. It is wired for 110/220 and has a breaker box inside. The tires have very good tread but they are old. I think it has the same size tires and rims as the M37 family of vehicles. It pulled good back from Redstone at 65mph behind the M927.

Attachments

rebelqwes87

I also have a M105 on 14.5's and A3 wheels that I can deliver if I get a buyer, see classifieds

I am willing to sell the trailer with stock wheels on good NDT's, also if anybody just needs a pair of M35A3 wheels and tires speak up and i will take them off the trailer.

EDIT: Tires and wheels are spoken for

Last edited:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is a list of what I am willing to load up. Need commitments (deposit) on larger (expensive) items. Email me if you want pics.

5 Ton (800 series)
817 Dump Tailgate - $75
817 tailgate release handle - $10
2 pcs tractor catwalk - tan - $15
818 lower toolbox - $20
3 - 11.00x20 spare tire retainer - $10/ea
3 - 818 fuel tanks - $30/ea
Power Steering gearbox - $75
10 - short bed side panels - $5/ea
2 - mufflers - $100/ea
NOS tailpipes - $50/ea
Water reservoir - $40

5 Ton (900 Series)
931 Tan Upper Tool Box - $30
915 5th Wheel Approach plates - $25
915 Spare Tire winch pole - $25
915 Spare Tire Carrier - $40
2 - New RH (939 cabs) Windshields - $100/ea
M927/928 Camo Cargo Cover - $350
M927/928 Xtra Tall Bow Kit - tan - $325
Mirror Bar sets - used - $20/ea
Muffler guard - $10
2 - Differential Chunks - $100/ea

Deuce Parts
3 - Driver-side toolboxes - $25/ea
Pintle Hitch - $100
3 sets Bumperettes - $30/set
2 - J-Pipes - $100/$150
2 - Plastic Battery Boxes - $25/ea
2 - Passenger side seatback frames - $10/ea
3 pc. Tunnel Cover Plates - $20
2 sets Mudflaps - $25/set
Green, wood, Headache rack, w/upright pockets - $25
1 set - Oak Bed Frame boards - $10
NOS Pressure Plates - $45/ea
Tailpipes - $50
M36 - 2 pc Driveshaft - $200
2 - Radiators, Used, Flushed/Tested - $450/ea
Fan Blade - $10
3 - Bumpers - $100
1 - Bumper - $75

Last edited:

ke5eua

Here is a list of what I am willing to load up. Need commitments (deposit) on larger (expensive) items. Email me if you want pics.

5 Ton (800 series)
817 Dump Tailgate - $75
817 tailgate release handle - $10
2 pcs tractor catwalk - tan - $15
818 lower toolbox - $20
3 - 11.00x20 spare tire retainer - $10/ea
3 - 818 fuel tanks - $30/ea
Power Steering gearbox - $75
Plastic Battery box - $20
10 - short bed side panels - $5/ea
2 - mufflers - $100/ea
NOS tailpipes - $50/ea
Water reservoir - $40

5 Ton (900 Series)
931 Tan Upper Tool Box - $30
915 5th Wheel Approach plates - $25
915 Spare Tire winch pole - $25
915 Spare Tire Carrier - $40
2 - New RH (939 cabs) Windshields - $100/ea
M927/928 Camo Cargo Cover - $350
M927/928 Xtra Tall Bow Kit - tan - $325
Mirror Bar sets - used - $20/ea
Muffler guard - $10
2 - Differential Chunks - $100/ea

Deuce Parts
3 - Driver-side toolboxes - $25/ea
Pintle Hitch - $100
3 sets Bumperettes - $30/set
2 - J-Pipes - $100/$150
2 - Plastic Battery Boxes - $25/ea
2 - Passenger side seatback frames - $10/ea
3 pc. Tunnel Cover Plates - $20
2 sets Mudflaps - $25/set
Green, wood, Headache rack, w/upright pockets - $25
1 set - Oak Bed Frame boards - $10
NOS Pressure Plates - $45/ea
Tailpipes - $50
M36 - 2 pc Driveshaft - $200
NOS Air Filters - $15/ea
2 - Radiators, Used, Flushed/Tested - $450
Fan Blade - $10
Turbo Flex exhaust pipe - $20
3 - Bumpers - $100
1 - Bumper - $75

The plastic battery box for the 800, is this the big single box or the direct single replacements?

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter

A-3 Parts
Fuel Tank/straps - $110
2 sets - Fuel tank supports - $20
2 - Heater boxes - $50/ea
CAT exhaust manifold w/Turbo - $300
2 sets - Air Tanks - $30/set
Exhaust Pipe - Turbo to muffler - $40
Injector Pump - $300
2 - ABS Control Modules - $100/ea
Oil Cooler - $40
Air Compressor - $100
Brake Fluid Reservoir - $10
Water Reservoir - $20
Turbo Flex Pipe - $20
Driver Seat Base - $125
Seat Belt Set - $30
Muffler/Tailpipe/Guard - $150
Guard only - $15

MISC Parts
Humvee Rims - $20/ea
NEW HEMTT Rims - $150/ea
Tan 5-ton headache rack, w/pockets - $25
4 - NEW, Split Rim Lock Rings - $5/ea
NEW, Sceptor Fuel Cans - $75/ea
Aluminum Storage Boxes - $40/ea
M925 Camo Cargo Cover Set, Nice, w/metal bows - $600
New Camo Netting, w/poles - $250
Civvy Trailer connector cords, new in bag - $30/ea
Safety Triangle Sets - $10/ea
M105 Metal Bow Set - $100
5-Ton Troop Seat Set, Nice, Fiberglass - $250
M105 Front/Back Panels - $20/ea
5 - Humvee Run-Flats - $5/ea
Bead Locks - fit 10" wide Rims - $5/ea
2 Sets - NOS Fiberglas 5-Ton Longbed Troop Seats - $200/set
NOS Fuel Tank Strainer - $15
Bridge Plate Sets - $15/ea
Loudspeaker - LS-454/U, w/cord and plug - $make offer
Wire Harness, NEW, P/N 10896819, NSN 2590-00-076-6001 - $make offer

Last edited:

godawgsdv8

Consoles

I have a about 9 of these new in the box lockable center consoles left. Not sure what they were made for, but they fit in between the front seats of a Blazer/CUCV just fine. Have holes to bolt to floor, even a little rubber drain in the center, rubber gasket and place for lock. $50 each, still in unopened boxes.
TaylorTradingCo, What are the measurements of these?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks