• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Remind him around the campfire, it will be fun to hear.

andy3

I told him Ron & Big John will be there a week early if he'd run up to test fit some. Them he could go home and jet more out.

BBQROD

Yes sir I have the 800 series in my cross hairs. If I can get some under hood time in at the rally they are as good as built. I will let everyone know as soon as the prototype passes inspection and QC.

Rmtaunton

if jeepsinker dont have a scrape trailer i have one im going to cut up soon. what do you need off it it
Looking for a jack for mine it has the big wheel and holy moly I'm still sore from picking that thing up to hook to the deauce as I keep loading firewood in it for the rally , I refuse to unhook it now lol

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TATRA or other parts needed from Europe

Who needs parts from European trucks, especially Tatra or other Czech stuff or GAZ?

I have a 23 Kg luggage allowance, and for $ 75 another 23 kg, as long as it is not too bulky. I need about 5-8 kg for my personal stuff, so can bring some stuff to the rally from the Czech Republic.

I would need to know soon to get the stuff here in time.