• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will have the following:

A.) one m16 Rifle Rack not spoken for yet $85

B.)SOLD Matched set of M939 NHC 250 alt belts new nos 3030-00-834-0507 $20 SOLD

C.) Mre Heater crockpot 24v used RAK 15 model with a new power connector $100

D.) M939 NHC250 pto slip driveshaft with yokes & Ujoints- good used take off $85

E.) M936 Front bumper vice mounting plate. light surface rust could use fresh paint. Heavy plate! $80

F.) SOLD Pulse Tech new 12v & 24v weather proof fuse box with 24v circuit breakers. This unit will also pulse batteries to desulphate! Also has remote battery tester panel with cable. Cost uncle sugar $1000 , $85 SOLD
http://www.pulsetech.net/24VPDU-PulseTech-Pulse-Distribution-Unit-7318.aspx

G.) SOLD 10 New Haltec R520 Super Large Bore tire valve stems. Good for any super singles. You will need to buy spuds to complete installation. $45 SOLD
http://yourtireshopsupply.com/product/817/r520-super-large-bore-core-housing-har520

Attachments

Last edited:
Yes it looks as if i maybe attending agian lock up your wives and sisters here i come. HAHAHAHAHA.Yes IM from Indiana S.W. ................................................................................. I will make a list of stuff i have that i can bring . If you want it let me know so i can tag it yours and load it i know i have
1 new nb duece radiator
1 used but good 1031 radiator
15 nato adaptors
1 24 volt 10000 winch
5000 mortor tubes great for welding rods

I needs
shooters mitts and linners
trioxine
dot 5
all kinds of oddball cheep stuff
seriously a tach cable ffor a m923
merimite gaskets
11.00x 20 tires need good ones feller is restorin a m 135
a good 454 for the superburban
a 7.3 for the 93 ford dually cheap and freash
More to be announced.

goldneagle

I will have the following:

A.) one m16 Rifle Rack not spoken for yet $85

B.) Matched set of M939 NHC 250 alt belts new nos 3030-00-834-0507 $20

C.) Mre Heater crockpot 24v used RAK 15 model with a new power connector $100

D.) M939 NHC250 pto slip driveshaft with yokes & Ujoints- good used take off $85

E.) M936 Front bumper vice mounting plate. light surface rust could use fresh paint. Heavy plate! $80

F.) Pulse Tech new 12v & 24v weather proof fuse box with 24v circuit breakers. This unit will also pulse batteries to desulphate! Also has remote battery tester panel with cable. Cost uncle sugar $1000 , $85
http://www.pulsetech.net/24VPDU-PulseTech-Pulse-Distribution-Unit-7318.aspx

G.) 10 New Haltec R520 Super Large Bore tire valve stems. Good for any super singles. You will need to buy spuds to complete installation. $45
http://yourtireshopsupply.com/product/817/r520-super-large-bore-core-housing-har520
I'll take the fan belts and PulseTech. Sent you a PM.

CW3Topher

I have a bunch of tri-wall boxes I need to get to the rally. Come on up!
Gimp, I'm driving the crew cab dually to the rally and towing a small camper (my regular Haspin setup that Nancy drives over). I'll have some room in the bed. I don't trust the tires on the 1008 for that long of a trip.

Stonepicker1

Decontaminating Apparatus. No water bladder.

I have two of these "Fuel Assy, Decontaminating Apparatus" No water Bladder included.

NSN: 4230-01-492-1540

Heater assy is powered by a SI International, two-stroke, Diesel engine.
Comes with two fuel cans, hoses, storage box and some small items.

I can bring to GA rally for $530.00 each

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:tigger:

I have two of these "Fuel Assy, Decontaminating Apparatus" No water Bladder included.

I have absolutely no use for one of those but that never stopped me before. I can't commit to buying it but if you still had it Sunday morning (when the rabid horse trading goes on) I might not be able to resist it.

I have one of the big multi-fueled water heaters that went with the field shower systems. It is new in the box and has the manual. I'll have it on the truck if there's room and I'll sell it cheap or trade for anything that don't eat.

I also have quite a few brand new brake shoes for 5-ton trucks, M939 series (the may be the same as older 5-ton?). $30 each shoe delivered to GA rally, I will probably bring 4 pairs regardless, but if someone wants more, please PM me.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have the DRASH generator and air conditioner trailer I'm putting up for sale. $2500 firm. No title just a bill of sale. Priced to sell. 3600 btu. I think the gen is a 20kw. It has 3600+ hrs. I have not tried to start it and don't have a clue as to how to. Batteries are dead and it is now 1500 miles away from me (it is in GA). If it doesn't sell by the end of the show, I will be bringing it back to TX and fixing it up to keep. Am not planning to bring this to the show unless it is sold.
Even though I won't be there, this will still be up for sale in the area of Atlanta.

1crook

I have some NOS Caterpillar 7155 Air Shifter/Transmission Ratio Selectors for the Cat 16 speed Transmission in the M915, M916, M917, and M920 trucks. These are new in the crate, with the exception of one that I opened to take the pictures of. I am running out of trailer space, so I will only be bringing these if people pre-pay for them. I will be offering them for those coming to the rally at a special rally price of $550 each, you will not find these cheaper anywhere else. The price will be higher when I post them in the classifieds, so get them now before I do.

Compressor.Caterpillar7155 010.jpg
Compressor.Caterpillar7155 011.jpg
Compressor.Caterpillar7155 013.jpg
Compressor.Caterpillar7155 014.jpg
Compressor.Caterpillar7155 012.jpg
Compressor.Caterpillar7155 009.jpg
Compressor.Caterpillar7155 007.jpg
Compressor.Caterpillar7155 008.jpg

I have three more of the MRAP seats that I had up in the classifieds left(these are the last of the seats that I had). I will be bringing them if someone pre-pays for them as I am running out of trailer space. I will be offering these for $125(reduced from $150 each) each because I need the space at home. One of the seats has an issue with a seat belt not retracting and might be able to be repaired. I can post pics if anyone is interested.

I will also be having some dollar deals at my tables as well. You will have to come by and see what all I will have. For example, I will have NOS staves for the M39, M809, M939 series trucks(all deuces and 5 ton’s) for $1 each, this is first come first serve. You have to come by and get these deals, I will not reserve or hold these for anyone.

profo

Looks like me and the wife will be there cabin K8 I will be bringing a few things I don't need , I have a like new canvas cover(real canvas) for a deuce with the arctic grill cover too, bunch of clearance lights for trailers new, also have some MEP-002 Stators 5kw (the outside field on the generator and some MEP-003(10kw) Rotors the spinning part in the stator I will sell for about 150 each but would like to trade for stuff for my m927a2 camper or my bobbed duece.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks