• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

nw42

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mil Surplus 30 weight preservative engine oil

I have for sale a few 5 gallon buckets of engine oil. Its Mil spec PRF-2126OE. This product is made for storage of low hour use engines. It's a rust inhibitor and fights internal engine acids that cause rust. The oil has a service life of 50 hours when used in a running engine. The oil was made in 2006 with a inspect date of 2008. It retails for 388.00 per 5 gallons and I have 7 buckets available @ 60.00 per bucket. I will only bring it if it's committed to a buyer. PM if interested.. Here are the details from a supplier,
MIL-PRF-21260E, Grade 30 is a preservative oil designed to provide long term protection of metal surfaces. This performance specification covers engine oils suitable for preservation, break-in, and lubrication of reciprocating internal combustion engines of both spark-ignition and compression-ignition types, and of power transmission fluid applications in equipment used in combat/tactical service. This oil will not corrode copper-lead alloy bearings, will not corrode metals, will neutralize the corrosive effects of acid, and is compatible with oils previously qualified under MIL-PRF-2104, MIL-PRF-21260, and MIL-PRF-46167Grade 30 can also be used for external metal protection by dipping the parts to be protected in a vat or spraying the parts to be protected with air sprayers, pump type sprayers or by pouring the product over the parts.oil.jpg

Last edited:

Chief_919

I have for sale a few 5 gallon buckets of engine oil. Its Mil spec PRF-2126OE. This product is made for storage of low hour use engines. It's a rust inhibitor and fights internal engine acids that cause rust. The oil has a service life of 50 hours when used in a running engine. The oil was made in 2006 with a inspect date of 2008. It retails for 388.00 per 5 gallons and I have 7 buckets available @ 60.00 per bucket. I will only bring it if it's committed to a buyer. PM if interested.. Here are the details from a supplier,
MIL-PRF-21260E, Grade 30 is a preservative oil designed to provide long term protection of metal surfaces. This performance specification covers engine oils suitable for preservation, break-in, and lubrication of reciprocating internal combustion engines of both spark-ignition and compression-ignition types, and of power transmission fluid applications in equipment used in combat/tactical service. This oil will not corrode copper-lead alloy bearings, will not corrode metals, will neutralize the corrosive effects of acid, and is compatible with oils previously qualified under MIL-PRF-2104, MIL-PRF-21260, and MIL-PRF-46167Grade 30 can also be used for external metal protection by dipping the parts to be protected in a vat or spraying the parts to be protected with air sprayers, pump type sprayers or by pouring the product over the parts.View attachment 519655
I will take a can

auctionaddict

Need one of these in amber, Just the led light is ok, I don't need housing.

lt.jpg

I'm bringing this and more.......

24v golights new $200
Warn 24v 18k winches new mrap take offs $ 850
4 goodyear Kevlar MT/R 37x12.50x17 $ 1500
4 goodyear 37x12.50x16.5 on 12 bolt hummer wheels (new take offs from 1102 trailers) $ 850
LMTV m1078 tarp and bow kit new $ 750
M35 TMs printed new, Operators, and technical/sustainment volume 1 and 2.. $ 75.00
MBUs $ 100 each
MBU battery packs (need batteries) $100 each
Big heavy 6-12-24v battery charger that came in my m944 $200- SOLD
MRAP black cloth seats $ 125
MRAP dash assemblies minus master switch $ 200
And more........

Last edited:

Hard Head

Steel Soldiers Supporter
MIL-PRF-21260E, Grade 30 is a preservative oil designed to provide long term protection of metal surfaces. This performance specification covers engine oils suitable for preservation, break-in, and lubrication of reciprocating internal combustion engines of both spark-ignition and compression-ignition types, and of power transmission fluid applications in equipment used in combat/tactical service. This oil will not corrode copper-lead alloy bearings, will not corrode metals, will neutralize the corrosive effects of acid, and is compatible with oils previously qualified under MIL-PRF-2104, MIL-PRF-21260, and MIL-PRF-46167Grade 30 can also be used for external metal protection by dipping the parts to be protected in a vat or spraying the parts to be protected with air sprayers, pump type sprayers or by pouring the product over the parts.View attachment 519655
I'll take a can

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wrecker operations for load outs are being handled by Gimpyrobb back in the open area behind the red barn. Talk with him and he can the wrecker operator to move it for you.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bobby,

Your militaryfieldgear.com address bounced back to me. Check your PMs.

sw

Chief_919

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412340612.340060.jpg

Beachwood Canvas M38A1 seat set, for all 3 seats, brand new covers, foam and EOD inserts. Usually $355 on the Beachwood site, $200.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking for a power cord for the 24v fuel pumps. Has a slave cable plug on one end and 10ft or so of 4gauge wire I think. Anyone have one? Or a whole pump that doesn't work for cheap? I want to use it for my mil welder, that way I don't have to have yet another set of batteries, just plug it in and go.

Also looking for the soft top for an m37. Doesn't have to be in good shape I really juat need it for the pattern or as a sun shade for the rally.

I have a nice tool box from a m818 or m931, the one on the spare tire rack. $40

Chief_919

Ok, if people need it I will bring another roll of canvas. Show special will be $10 a yard instead of $12, we will roll it out and cut it as needed. 60", 21oz heavy canvas, perfect for seat covers or making old school canvas tops.

Need to have folks who want at least 35 yards to make it worth bringing a roll. If time permits I will have the boys here pre-cut the size you need.

Attachments

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, if people need it I will bring another roll of canvas. Show special will be $10 a yard instead of $12, we will roll it out and cut it as needed. 60", 21oz heavy canvas, perfect for seat covers or making old school canvas tops.

Need to have folks who want at least 35 yards to make it worth bringing a roll. If time permits I will have the boys here pre-cut the size you need.
I will be in for at least 5 yards, but don't precut it, might want more......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks