• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Reckless

Last call on these will be Tuesday, I will load the truck and trailer full of parts Tuesday, after that the only things that will be loaded will be clothes and a very large cooler of liquid encouragement.

M35A2 Fuel tank and brackets - $60
M54 Fuel tank and brackets (no t bolts) - $75

No fuel pumps in either!

Grille - $10 (bad shape on the left side)

M35a2 Stack assembly (no j pipe, ends at the bottom of the pic) - $40

M934 Cable spool - $50

ONLY BRINING THESE ITEMS IF PAID UP FRONT.

View attachment 519344
View attachment 519345
View attachment 519346

bigugh20

Items to get rid of for cash or trade not necessarily in order. Don't like the price, make me an offer.
1. Deuce cargo cover bows/corners/uprights. Wood uprights and bows in like new shape, corners in very very good shape. $100.00 SOLD
2. Deuce spare tire winch, used $25.00
3. Aluminum tank 3' long, 10" tall, 18" wide. Needs cleaned out. Make me an offer ​SOLD
4. Insulated scepter water jug cover. Heavy duty and like new. $25.00
5. 24v incandescent light fixtures, blue lens, new condition. I have 2 of them. $25.00 each
6. Foot locker, rough shape, could be used for parts or cleaned up and used for display maybe, free.SPOKEN FOR

Things I would take in trade:
Deuce related items , Scepter fuel cans, large ammo cans, I don't know whatcha got?

Attachments

Last edited:

Chief_919

Items to get rid of for cash or trade not necessarily in order. Don't like the price, make me an offer.
1. Deuce cargo cover bows/corners/uprights. Wood uprights and bows in like new shape, corners in very very good shape. $100.00 r trade for deuce related items
2. Deuce spare tire winch, used $25.00
3. Aluminum tank 3' long, 10" tall, 18" wide. Needs cleaned out. Make me an offer
4. Insulated scepter water jug cover. Heavy duty and like new. $25.00
5. 24v incandescent light fixtures, blue lens, new condition. I have 2 of them. $25.00 each
6. Foot locker, rough shape, could be used for parts or cleaned up and used for display maybe, free.SPOKEN FOR

Things I would take in trade:
Deuce related items , Scepter fuel cans, large ammo cans, I don't know whatcha got?
I'll take the bows.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Attachments

Whiterabbit

Always interested in M151A2 stuff,
even looking for M416 trailer.
rear ant. mount.
Vertical rods for the side curtains
Pass side vinyl door skin
Heater kit
Frt seat backs, vinyl
Rifle mount kit

Whiterabbit

Is it the big one that bolts on the corner or the one that mounts on the side near the door?
Thanks

Looked it up, those mounted next to the door. I need the one for the back corner.

Last edited:

vinny-socom1

Gas masks:

I have a bunch of these Russian GP-5 gas masks. No filters, but any standard 40mm filter works. You don't want the filters anyway the actual Russian ones have asbestos in them.

Mostly smalls, some mediums.

$7.00 each, and that includes the Russian brown cloth shoulder bag.

Or a case of 16 smalls for $75, 16 mediums $85.

Great Halloween items!

View attachment 519546

Artillery Shells

Real Vietnam Era 105mm shells, never loaded, have small demil cuts to the primer pockets

$30

View attachment 519548
i'm good for a couple of the small gas masks, kids would love them.

Vinny

wilfreeman

Is it the big one that bolts on the corner or the one that mounts on the side near the door?
Thanks

Looked it up, those mounted next to the door. I need the one for the back corner.
Mine is a corner mount one - almost looks field made, but was told it was an early one. Trying to locate the thread. If not, I'll take a pic when I get home tonight and pm you

Whiterabbit

If I had an earlier jeep maybe, but I have a '72 A2 and it has the holes already drilled for the later big corner mount. It had a radio in it at one time in it's life.
Thanks, but it's not going to be what I need.

JOECOOL48

Ok, if people need it I will bring another roll of canvas. Show special will be $10 a yard instead of $12, we will roll it out and cut it as needed. 60", 21oz heavy canvas, perfect for seat covers or making old school canvas tops.

Need to have folks who want at least 35 yards to make it worth bringing a roll. If time permits I will have the boys here pre-cut the size you need.

I bought some last year, and it is excellent for displaying equipment and tools. You can't tell much, but this is the best photo that I could find. I used the canvas to show off my equipment from the trucks tool box.Veterans Day 2013 10th Year 046.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks