• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR14 thread

Whiterabbit

I'm lucky and have room to pack kinda' heavy in the Rover but I usually don't bring shorts to the "woods" but last year I tossed some in the bag. Good thing too, because it got warm during the days!
I always bring first aid stuff and a good fire extinguisher for the camp site as well as in the vehicle. Speaking of vehicle, if you go on the trail rides bring plenty of cold drinks, munchies and a good flashlight!!!!
I guess the wife will have to pack light, she doesn't have a M416 trailer for her jeep. rofl

zout

I went out an bought me a dog today to teach me how to play my banjo - I call BS on the video - that dog wound up going back to the pound where I got it from. BUT - I may bring the banjo to torment folks when I roll in at the middle of the night.

ke5eua

Alright guys. I'm picking up a new 20ft trailer probably tomorrow or saturday to pull behind the 818 on the pintle. My camper conversion trailer is nice but the 5k weight load just won't cut it for the 818.

So, Jeep if your trailer situation isn't straight you can put the stuff on mine and either pull it with the deuce or I'll tandem it behind the 750 and drop it off to you.

ke5eua

Sounds good. So what is this new 20' trailer? A civvy camper?
No gonna get a regular flatbed trailer to help with the move and to fill a void in my life, lol

I had a tag along camper that rotted so I gutted it and put boards down but it cam only hold 5k, need something beefier with surge brakes instead of electric.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks