• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR14 thread

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Everyone, it doesn't look like I will be able to make it. Unavoidable. So goes the life of a 'rats nrop'.

This sucks. I haven't been to a show all year. Based on timeline, it's shaping up that I will have issues next year also.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What if your needed to lay in the street and get some nice under belly shots.
I'd have to question your judgement and your idea of necessity. Unless the vehicle was stationary, without a driver, shut off, and chocked with parking brake engaged. :beer:

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sigo there was one in the street not last year but I believe the year before that was a good video.
Plus you said where ever. Just messing with you.

zout

I sure hope Fri morning someone brings me a McDonalds Egg McMuffin to the pond in the middle of the field while I take my morning swim and bath. I'll try to have coffee on cause DH is a total PIA without his coffee in the morning and I have an ole perculator pot that makes perfect brew.

Hope PB keeps the water mocossins snakes off me while I take the breathtaking swim in the morning.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:tigger:

Everyone, it doesn't look like I will be able to make it. Unavoidable. So goes the life of a 'rats nrop'.

Well doo doo, ca ca and poo poo. That sucks like a Hoover (the vacuum cleaner, not the President).

We are going to miss your tired ass......you're OK...even for an Officer.

Maybe things will change at the last minute.

ke5eua

This sucks. I haven't been to a show all year. Based on timeline, it's shaping up that I will have issues next year also.
If you need anything brought your way I can make it to temple at least.

BBQROD

I hate that you won't be able to make it this year. And it really stinks that you know it a year in advance as well.

Be safe in your travels.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK folks, we are 8 days out from the Official Start!

Please commit some time to going back through this thread. Lots of conversation has taken place and nearly as much forgotten. Keep yourself up to speed on events and the changes in this years event.

Take the time to go through the Buy, Sell Swap thread as well. Make note of your commitments to your fellow members. If you have committed to buy something, follow through with it. You are only as good as your word. If your financial situation has changed, have the decency to contact the seller so that he doesn't miss an opportunity for a sale. Now, how do we contact each other? This has been a problem in the past. We are working towards having a dry erase board at the RT area for folks to use. The easiest and best way it to put a sign on your sales area or camping area so folks can find you.

Tigger memorial. A few people have and will donate some time and sweat putting this together. Please do your part and help us get some pics. They don't have to be printed on photo paper, just bring something if you have it. The folks doing the heavy lifting don't have the time or resources to do the memorial and print the pics. Don't email them, just print them if you want to share a memory of Matt.​

Whiterabbit

Well not really. Siphon the gas outta' the lawn mower and wife's car, borrow some $$ from the kids college fund and you can swing by and mooch cookies from your neighbors camps!
.:beer:

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a white tent that I thought I would donate to the rally as a medic tent put a big red cross on it and maybe someone has some artists skills could put a Tigger on it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks