• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR14 thread

hardimpact

I just saw the Osar myer wiener mobile heading west thru Atl. Going to the rally? ( I seem to remember some ones avatar) I will be driving the 5 ton to work tomorrow into downtown Atl and will be heading that way around 2:30pm. See you there.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just saw the Osar myer wiener mobile heading west thru Atl. Going to the rally? ( I seem to remember some ones avatar) I will be driving the 5 ton to work tomorrow into downtown Atl and will be heading that way around 2:30pm. See you there.
Wasn't me but maybe one of my evil twins........BHAWAWAWAWAWA

weiner_mobile_by_shelbs2.jpgweinermobiles.jpgweinie house.jpgweinie snow.jpgweiniefleet.jpgwiener_side.jpg

However I am working on the final touches of my next project for next years rally....... It will be some what MV related

Weinercoptor.jpg
Weinercoptor4.jpg

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
just a quick one, the compound is filling up nicely. At 10 this morning we were at 71 MVs and 15 trailers, not counting pure civic transport means and hitchhikers.

Chief_919

OK, after a whirlwind day the truck and trailer are loaded, M105 is converted to 12v and to electric over hydraulic brakes, I am headed out early tomorrow and will be there about 8:00-8:30.