• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR14 thread

unaffiliated

I'll be there come **** or high water. Might not be able to stay the entire event because of the move but I'll be there for the beginning.

Got an air raid siren and a trailer bed to transport :D and pick up my 750 trailer :D :D

As long as nobody bring a gaggle of geese I'll be just fine, lol
I'm looking for a gaggle of geese right now. Can you haul them back to LA for me? LOL.

This will be my first Rally. I hope to make it. Got the 1008 back up and running yesterday.

ke5eua

No gaggle of geese but hoping someone can give that shelter a ride or a M151.
Going to take my trailer and get an adjustable pintle put on it and tow behind the 818 up there and tandem it behind the. 750 on the way back.

Went shopping for new trailers and decided my camper conversion works just fine for what I need it to do, plus it already has the walmart special leds that will do 24v.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Actually since I'm CARNAC, I already knew all of this. I just wanted everyone else to know that you will be getting CARNAC sprinkles of joy.

Jeepsinker

Hey Carnac, I you do find that it would be convenient to leave the 151 here for a while I will gladly tinker with it for a while free of charge. Of course you have the option to leave it here and have me not tinker with it as well if that suits your fancy.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supposed to be Wed but I'll guarandamtee that there will be a good amount of folks there before then.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks