• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR14 thread

Jeepsinker

Well another guy in a ford pickup got impatient and got stuck trying to drive through the ditch to the service road. Had to drop the chain and pull him out.... I should have let him stay there for being an a**.

TMNT

Arrived 1330 or so. Great weather but a little warmer than I had hoped. Hung out a bit with John and Ron and then off to bed. Now if only the rest of the guys would settled down and knock off all the noise.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412651501.877330.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412651528.041488.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412651552.025362.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412651566.491831.jpg

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mladé the first let to frankfurt, Germány, nos on to Atalanta. Used the wait to grab a last touch od civil indulgement nad tok a hot shower, nos eating baron nad eggs. Sebe you ale soon

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
On our way... Not sure if we will drive straight thru or stop for the night... Can't wait to get there and see everyone!
I just got a PM from Amy (DHW).

Not only did the cruel and heartless Doghead refuse to allocate enough space for her to bring ONE FRIGGIN BOX of cupcake mix to make cupcakes for me, he also has her strapped to the hood of the vehicle to make room for HIS stuff!!!:papabear:

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, as many of you know, I'm on a little bit of a health kick trying to walk/jog 15+ or so miles a week. I'm up to 6.5 so far this week. I'll probably do 3.5 tonight. So anyone wanting to, bring your shoes and get out there with me. I'm thinking about cheating a little though. Since the temps are cooler now, I'm thinking about just using the daily shower as the walk. From what google is saying, it's about a 0.8 of a mile walk from the campsite to the showers. That's only 1.5 or so miles round trip. Easy peasy for anyone new.

Sunday AM though, that'll be a 6.5-7 mile jog. Again, anyone is welcome.

GamaGoatGirl

Ok, as many of you know, I'm on a little bit of a health kick trying to walk/jog 15+ or so miles a week. I'm up to 6.5 so far this week. I'll probably do 3.5 tonight. So anyone wanting to, bring your shoes and get out there with me. I'm thinking about cheating a little though. Since the temps are cooler now, I'm thinking about just using the daily shower as the walk. From what google is saying, it's about a 0.8 of a mile walk from the campsite to the showers. That's only 1.5 or so miles round trip. Easy peasy for anyone new.

Sunday AM though, that'll be a 6.5-7 mile jog. Again, anyone is welcome.
I'll do walks- didn't bring right stuff to do the jogs! Missing my visits to the gym this week! :-(

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So I finally cleared the customs and standing in the arrival area. Anybody passing through atlanta around this time or any idea how to get to durham WITHOUT wheels?

Going for a coffee first. Phone number to the GA Mafia would be nice

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Robo I was wondering what you were going to do and never saw a plan? Wrecker man is coming this way sometime via Alabama. I will call him

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks