• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Military Transport Association of NJ Show & Swap Meet 4/18-19

LiqTenEXp

11022412_1601599696740538_1748056048161254035_n.jpg

We should have indoor storage again for vehicles that need to be protected. If you require it let us know ahead of time or when you show up and we will try to accommodate. There is overnight security watching over the vehicles and vendor items.

LiqTenEXp

There will be a 2 piece wheel maintenance demonstration performed 10 AM Saturday April 18th at the show. One of the MTA members experienced in tire repair will be repairing 2 piece wheels including: tear down, build up, tube out/in, flap out, and fill up. He will be demonstrating this on 9x20 (deuce) and 11x20 (5 ton) wheels.

The demonstration will take place in the middle of the main show field and no registration is required. Bring along a 2 piece wheel from your deuce or 5 ton and he may have the time to demonstrate on your wheel! The MTA of NJ recognizes the importance of proper PM and thought you guys would enjoy the demonstration!

LiqTenEXp

The show is less than a month away!!!

Anyone interested in setting up some HAM radio stations at this event?

Last edited:

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could be bringing some armor and a jeep. Someone told Me there was a convoy through the town on Friday or Saturday.

Last edited:

rickf

I have a question about the camping, I am partially disabled and cannot walk long distances. I was looking at a Google earth shot of the fairgrounds and I do not see anything that even closely resembles a campground or a camping area with hookups. Where is the camping and how far is it from the show area?

LiqTenEXp

I have a question about the camping, I am partially disabled and cannot walk long distances. I was looking at a Google earth shot of the fairgrounds and I do not see anything that even closely resembles a campground or a camping area with hookups. Where is the camping and how far is it from the show area?
I found a link that shows the area with hookups

Campgrounds2015-1080x675.jpg

The camping area is next to the show and is a couple minute walk at most.

bonedoc

I plan on being there on Saturday. Was thinking of driving my deuce down for the day. If I do bring it is there any place special to park it or just park it in general parking?

bonedoc

Do I just show up? Contact ahead? Is there a certain time I need to arrive to get in? Certain time that you can leave at?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks