• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Military Transport Association of NJ Show & Swap Meet 4/18-19

art

Bringing up for sale:
⚫1.5 kw mil generator gas $125
⚫GP Small, canvas, No liner, like new
Metal poles and pins $800
⚫Wooden tent poles available GP small, GP med
⚫telescoping alum tent pole set for GP small $150
⚫Vestibule for GP small, canvas $150
⚫Jeep rotisserie, or called a engine stand. Works unbelievable nice, great shape. $750
Great for restoring Jeeps, Mules or rebuilding engines.
Comes with a Crank handle, 2 End frames on castors and 2 Mounting plates with threaded holes to adjust for each project.
⚫PSPRunway Mats, 10' rusty 2 each $100ea
⚫M105 Landing leg 2 wheel adjustable $75
⚫Padlock Sets Keyed alike, 2, 3, 4 or 5 locks in a set.
Keep all of your MV’s & stuff lock up with only one key that fits all. Stamped US $10each retail $30
⚫Lister bag- good for a display or washing WW2-Gulf war $30 --2 left
PM for detailsimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Outside covered space# O9-O11

Attachments

Last edited:

SteveKuhn

I'll have these things among others:
  • WWII 1 ton PBY/Catalina bomb hoist
  • (2) 1008 cargo covers (one appears brand new; used one pictured on my M116) Should also fit an M101. They're 8 x 6 x 3
  • M101A3 landing leg jack (NOS)
  • Air-O-Matic for an M35. New in box.
  • (11) matched 9.00 x 20 Denman NDTs (for sale as a set only)
  • M101 fiber glass rack set won't be available until after the show. Sorry but ran out of time.

Next to Art through O13.

Thanks.

Steve

Attachments

Last edited:

catskillpond

m49a2 fuel pump

Will be there on saturday will bring along a fuel transfer pump [new] M49a2 for dispensing fuel looking to trade for wrecker tow chains or snatch blocks single sheave also have heavy double sheave snatch blocks to trade or barter, Thanks Scott

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone know who might have Deuce Box seat covers, and a Yellow bridge blate?

Has anyone have an idea on the weather for the weekend? I know it kinda doesn't matter, but just wondering!

SteveKuhn

Jatonka might have the seat covers and I think Art has the bridge plate. Both are probably busy getting ready and might not see this.

Watch Weather.com. The forecasts for the last week have been remarkably pessimistic compared to what we get.

Steve

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kublos Surplus will be there Friday A.M. with another tractor trailer load of goodies. Look for the banner.

DeucesWild11

Can't wait for the show again, this will be my 3rd year now.. Eventually want to take the Deuce one year and camp out with my son.. waiting for the stars to align on that one. Birthday parties and a baseball game killing it this year..

bonedoc

Yup and if there is anything you need give Ken a call and he will throw it on the trailer for you. Great people to deal with!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks