• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OFFICIAL Florida Rally Pics & Video Links

devilman96

Yeah the dogs were having a great time... We were a little concerned about DC3's two on the first night after they disappeared!!! About 7 dogs total... quite the pack after they worked out their differences!! lol

I said it in one of the other threads but... Thanks to everyone for coming out... That was a great event! Thanks to Cliff for manning the grills all weekend WHAT A AWESOME JOB HE DID!!! Also thanks to everyone who showed up early and helped out over the weekend, even though we had many more people there the event its self was much easier on me this time around...

I’ve been asked 100 times at least if we’re going to do it again... Absolutely!!! Next year, same time, same place... Plan for it!!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those who attended and ate the awesome cooking, would you be willing to pay a little more for the event? I feel a little guilty eating like a king knowing that Mike footed the bill because there is no way in heck that $10 covered even one meal much less 3 1/2. Mike, if you feel my post in inappropriate, let me know and I'll delete it.

mangus580

Re: RE: one more

devilman96 said:
I missed this one. Don't you think devilman looks great??
lol... I was told im slacking for only having 2 colors in my hair v/s 3-4 rofl
Wow, that was almost the same look he had on his face the next morning as he tried to brew his sugar... Ummm I mean Coffee

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: one more

After watching mangus in action, the next time we find his 09 unattended, we are going to cover it with the same vinyl that the Geek Squad uses!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter

How many people/trucks showed up for the FL rally? Looks like you had a good time, some people came from a LONG ways away....

poppop

I think Kenny has a good idea with helping Mike a little with the financial burden. Me, i paid for 4 and only brought two. The Wife and i had such a great time and ate so well I felt obligated to kick in $50.00 more as we left. That still was a bargin for the weekend.

citizensoldier

I am all for that too.. If we can eat that good every year I would gladly pay more.. Good idea Kenny. Still cant function normal so this will be brief.. The 2 degree temp when I got home cut like a knife and all I want to do is make love to the woodburner..
I sure wish I could have had a truck there to participate in the mud and swamp fun.. Who knows maybe next year..
Thank you devilman for all that you did.. The golf cart mangus event will live on in my memory.. You two go at it like your married.. Is there something we should know?

BeanJeepin

Re: RE: Re: RE: one more

citizensoldier said:
Thank you devilman for all that you did.. The golf cart mangus event will live on in my memory.. You two go at it like your married.. Is there something we should know?
I DO call him Mangus's girlfriend when they're yakking on the phone....

Jean
Mangus's wife.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: one more

Well, nobody posted it so here goes. Mike has NO idea how close we were to stealing one of those "steel soldiers" rally signs. The plan was to take it everywhere we went and get pics to post of the "roaming gnome" Lack of planning and a tight schedule put a squash on that idea this year, but it might have to happen next year. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

devilman96

For the price of those banners (they aint cheap) it would be worth seeing the pics! So... if you drive down again... AND if you can find a Gnome hat to be worn in each and EVERY pic... Seal away!!! It will be soooo worth it LOL

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

The Fl rally was a first class event! Thanks to all that made it happen. I really enjoyed being there and meeting everyone. Here are a few pics I took.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!

Matt had ALOT of good stuff at great prices. I loved the storys he told too. Very genuine person, I would not hesitate to buy from his ebay store at all.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

That last pic sums it up. My house on the left, my deuce in the center and my pickup on the right! Where did I leave that dang golfcart?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks