• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OLDCHEV4X4 gets a M1008

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love the truck. great score for sure.[thumbzup]

I would love to know whats under the black paint on the rear. both bumpers and tail gate. I've always been fascinated by unit marking, just odd like that.

we are a visual lot for sure. keep showing us green iron pron...:drool:

OLDCHEV4X4

I love the truck. great score for sure.[thumbzup]

I would love to know whats under the black paint on the rear. both bumpers and tail gate. I've always been fascinated by unit marking, just odd like that.

we are a visual lot for sure. keep showing us green iron pron...:drool:
I was interested in knowing the same thing. CARNAC said it came out of Fort Dix.
I wonder if i was to lightly rub it with lacquer thinner, I coud see it better.

OLDCHEV4X4

hey did you see my truck when you went out there? i won a m1008 out of bordentown now i just have to go pick it up (euc cleared the day b4 thanksgiving)
Yea i saw it, somebody took the cover, and the shackles and the doors and the.......:jumpin:
Just kidding..Chris keeps a very good eye on stuff. I took a look at all the trucks and most all of them were runners. Cant say I remember that exact one though.
Good luck with your recovery. You will be drooling when you drive through the Guard Post to get to the GL lot.:drool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks