• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OLDCHEV4X4 gets a M1008

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love the truck. great score for sure.[thumbzup]

I would love to know whats under the black paint on the rear. both bumpers and tail gate. I've always been fascinated by unit marking, just odd like that.

we are a visual lot for sure. keep showing us green iron pron...:drool:

OLDCHEV4X4

I love the truck. great score for sure.[thumbzup]

I would love to know whats under the black paint on the rear. both bumpers and tail gate. I've always been fascinated by unit marking, just odd like that.

we are a visual lot for sure. keep showing us green iron pron...:drool:
I was interested in knowing the same thing. CARNAC said it came out of Fort Dix.
I wonder if i was to lightly rub it with lacquer thinner, I coud see it better.

OLDCHEV4X4

hey did you see my truck when you went out there? i won a m1008 out of bordentown now i just have to go pick it up (euc cleared the day b4 thanksgiving)
Yea i saw it, somebody took the cover, and the shackles and the doors and the.......:jumpin:
Just kidding..Chris keeps a very good eye on stuff. I took a look at all the trucks and most all of them were runners. Cant say I remember that exact one though.
Good luck with your recovery. You will be drooling when you drive through the Guard Post to get to the GL lot.:drool: